**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Does n~e 1 know where i cop some ranger boots onsale/for the low?

always wanted a pair but the color ways i want i've never seen for less then like 170

its a hooded jacket. the hood is partially covering the skull and bones in the back of the jkt.

rugby store had that style jacket in, i wanna say... 06-07?..

no arm patche tho.. screen printed. back as well.. i was feinding for it ...smh :smh:

i still have the Polo Sport version in black, tho ...

i LOVE that ****z...

The "sample sale" you guys went to earlier this year wasn't a sample sale.
I said the same thing,go figure. Lol

Not a sui
Stop flipping jay! Lol

really?, saw those in red & green at 34th collecting dust or maybe it was when they first got them.
red and green ?? 34th never had them bkstyle And the two (these and the blue version) the two silk scarfs. There is a ss button down to this line. Was told it's a side mesh hat to but have yet to see it. Good haul polo sport.

Just thought i'd post this in here if it already wasn't.

edit: online orders do not work.

Last edited:
Watched the video but not getting anywhere to sign up...

knowing my luck i missed it smh.

people said if you use more than one GC, they'll cancel your order. goodluck though! :smokin i'm sitting on $200.00 worth of GC's waiting to hit up macy's tonight or tomorrow.

so those of you who went in store just went to the register and read them the codes no problem?

How long do they usually wait to cancel an online order? and if they do cancel my order will the GC still b valid if i try n use them instore?

Last edited:
so those of you who went in store just went to the register and read them the codes no problem?

How long do they usually wait to cancel an online order? and if they do cancel my order will the GC still b valid if i try n use them instore?

some people on slick deals says as long as you don't buy gcs + pay the difference, your order is good. find the laid back looking CSreps in store and they will take care of you. :smokin

thas wussup ordered some ranger boots and ysl cologne ..still waiting for them to ship though hopefully it goes through + sittin on another $200 hahaa ...i was so pissed when i missed out on the walmart bs, but this more than makes up for it lol

Some recent Pick ups. the last 2 I will probably throw up on E-Bay at some point sized them two small.

rugby store had that style jacket in, i wanna say... 06-07?..

no arm patche tho.. screen printed. back as well.. i was feinding for it ...smh
mean.gif

i still have the Polo Sport version in black, tho ...

i LOVE that ****z...
can you post a flick of the polo sport one?

Back
Top Bottom