**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Deepest Sympathy to the LL Brotherhood on the transition of Mr. Ski Black.

I can see by the outpooring of well wishes that he was well loved and well respected as a brother and a man.

Let that same love and respect strengthen and heal you all.

Last edited:
Huge R.I.P to the Triple OG LL Founder Ski Black.

I only "knew" him from afar, through years of the tales of his legend and his first hand accounts, first through Thirstin' Howl 3rd's early albums, and then later through the Gram. Even Ralphy finally publicly acknowledged that the Lo Lives played an integral part of elevating him from just a clothing company to an actual lifestyle.

For those who don't know, we are still in a time and culture where the legends still walk amongst us, if you take the time to recognize that. Hell, in that photo alone is Ski Black, Prance Lo, Polo Pirate, and Krash. Their contributions to this thing of ours alone... and that's just four dudes.

Rest well, Ski Black. He was there.
🤲🏾💜🙏🏾

9CC9F1E5-7EC0-43E3-B0F7-03E43B2DC921.png

Yea I went ham on this 40 off… I thought I was done after the thanksgiving event.. but these a**holes just won’t stop… pulling me back in … I gotta 25 off below.
Do you buy in two sizes?

I find myself doing that now. I’m a little older, a little wider lol. So the L used to be my go to. But now I gotta get a L and XL.

Back
Top Bottom