**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Was thinking about picking up a snowboard but just read the skis said not for any physical use. So assuming I can’t actually use the snowboard either.

I think the "for decorative purposes" is a stuff is just a liability thing.

Skis and snowboard both made by good companies that specialize in those products.

Anyone ever see this for less than $335? Used my 40% off coupon to grab one of them from Polo website. On sale with 40% =$335. Still pricey but looks like a great patchwork/country style cardigan..

Anyone already got it and mind providing their review?

Screenshot_20221210-085111.png

I'd have grabbed one of the prints... They look nice..

But $350 price really makes it a luxury gift idea... Like, someone is okay wasting money on dumb stuff pricing. $350 for the print, then another $100-150 to get it framed.

If I was pulling in big big bucks? Yah I'd grab all 3..get em framed. Can't even imagine where I'd put up a solo graphic ski print right now.
Screenshot_20221210-090030.png

I'd have grabbed one of the prints... They look nice..

But $350 price really makes it a luxury gift idea... Like, someone is okay wasting money on dumb stuff pricing. $350 for the print, then another $100-150 to get it framed.

If I was pulling in big big bucks? Yah I'd grab all 3..get em framed. Can't even imagine where I'd put up a solo graphic ski print right now.
Screenshot_20221210-090030.png
Take screen shots and get them made into posters

I think the "for decorative purposes" is a stuff is just a liability thing.

Skis and snowboard both made by good companies that specialize in those products.

Anyone ever see this for less than $335? Used my 40% off coupon to grab one of them from Polo website. On sale with 40% =$335. Still pricey but looks like a great patchwork/country style cardigan..

Anyone already got it and mind providing their review?

Screenshot_20221210-085111.png
Yeah. Lowest I've seen and that matches what Bloomingdale's had it at before selling out.

Cultizm has 25% everything right now some nice RRL stuff on there and you get an additional 19% off to make up the difference with shipping. I didn’t get any RRL but caught a nice deal on some other selvedge denim.

Back
Top Bottom