**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

B8958385-5BC6-4D3B-ADEC-34643D2B4F66.png
Change in venue for those that can attend 🤲🏾💜🙏🏾

The same situation with this patch jacket, has anyone bought this? It just disappeared from RL site and can’t find it anywhere else canvas patch jacket

Attachments

• 5C9CEA50-B919-4A8A-84D6-A93852A9894C.jpeg
    5C9CEA50-B919-4A8A-84D6-A93852A9894C.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 282
  • 1CBC8184-99BB-48D8-BEA5-CE6F64A4AD0D.jpeg
    1CBC8184-99BB-48D8-BEA5-CE6F64A4AD0D.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 301
The same situation with this patch jacket, has anyone bought this? It just disappeared from RL site and can’t find it anywhere else canvas patch jacket

A lot of this newer stuff is either being excluded or taken off the site since black friday. The pants to match this jacket were excluded. The jeans and mojave tee are gone.

Man, they didn’t want to give me anything they said they can’t, I explained the situation and still got nothing. I’m about done buying from RL man it’s always some bs when trying to speak to anyone to get a code
Try phone number. Rep was willing to purchase for me over phone with 40%.

Man, they didn’t want to give me anything they said they can’t, I explained the situation and still got nothing. I’m about done buying from RL man it’s always some bs when trying to speak to anyone to get a code
Try again. First one denied me. Second one I said I’m disappointed that I’m a loyal customer and didn’t receive the 40% off code. They asked for my email then messaged me a code.

that **** fire

any link?

I'd hold off on that. I just seen this in person, as someone took pics for this and other things I ordered and shared. There is a grey discoloration on the sleeves. Idk if this came from during the shipping to me or it was one there from the jump. I'll take pics and share later on although you can see it on the original picture. Unless this is common on these jackets as you can also see this issue on the stock photo's.

Last edited:
I'd hold off on that. I just seen this in person, as someone took pics for this and other things I ordered and shared. There is a grey discoloration on the sleeves. Idk if this came from during the shipping to me or it was one there from the jump. I'll take pics and share later on although you can see it on the original picture. Unless this is common on these jackets as you can also see this issue on the stock photo's.
it's extremely common, any portion of the sleeve that rubs on the wool will get discolored.

Back
Top Bottom