**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Riviera jacket still a classic

IMG_2034.jpeg

ended up copping the rl olympic jacket for retail... didn't want to miss out... and no I'm not referring to the $1000 opening and closing cermony jackets that sold out already :lol:

Hey I messed up and didn’t cop this before they sold out at like $45-50 does anyone have an XL new or used they don’t want I’d be happy to buy off you.

Attachments

• IMG_8771.png
    IMG_8771.png
    855.6 KB · Views: 263
Hey I messed up and didn’t cop this before they sold out at like $45-50 does anyone have an XL new or used they don’t want I’d be happy to buy off you.

What ever happened to the sportsman wool sweater that has been teased for the last 4 years? They dropped the green button up last year, but will we ever get the sweater??

What ever happened to the sportsman wool sweater that has been teased for the last 4 years? They dropped the green button up last year, but will we ever get the sweater??

Still waiting. The matching sportsman shirt that dropped last winter was in the same 2020 Ads, so there's a slim chance the sportsman wool sweater could still happen, but there's no news from Ralph about it at all.

RL Chicago
92137429-B654-4050-A96B-766EE633D759.jpeg

Scored these while in there .. incredible in person

IMG_1556.jpeg
Gosh damn, so the USA “polo ball” stuff is exclusive to the mansions?

Just saw that jacket in an RL IG clip and hadn’t seen it available anywhere, nor did I see anyone talking about it online.

What were the tags on those?

Any other store exclusive items?

Back
Top Bottom