**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

RL Chicago
92137429-B654-4050-A96B-766EE633D759.jpeg

Scored these while in there .. incredible in person

IMG_1556.jpeg

You hit up the Ralph’s Coffee there?
They told me there would be a new soft serve machine coming when I last visited….

Think it was going to have Ralph’s espresso soft serve ice cream as one of the flavors.

RL restaurant is great, too.

Easy to get a table (compared to the polo bar) and much of the menu at polo bar is based on RL’s first restaurant.

Gosh damn, so the USA “polo ball” stuff is exclusive to the mansions?

Just saw that jacket in an RL IG clip and hadn’t seen it available anywhere, nor did I see anyone talking about it online.

What were the tags on those?

Any other store exclusive items?

I was surprised as hell to walk in there and see both just there considering the limited talk from the community online. There’s a particular magic with that Chicago one. Every time I go in there there is a pleasant surprise.

There was a set of purple and tan Basketball t shirt and 3/4 zip up rugby kinda situation. The salesman said they came at the same time. No pics on those my fault.

Ralph’s Cafe and the restaurant were bonkers so I didn’t even waste my time.

Attachments

• IMG_1558.jpeg
    IMG_1558.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1557.jpeg
    IMG_1557.jpeg
    363.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1554.jpeg
    IMG_1554.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1552.jpeg
    IMG_1552.jpeg
    225.6 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_1553.jpeg
    IMG_1553.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 525
I was surprised as hell to walk in there and see both just there considering the limited talk from the community online. There’s a particular magic with that Chicago one. Every time I go in there there is a pleasant surprise.

There was a set of purple and tan Basketball t shirt and 3/4 zip up rugby kinda situation. The salesman said they came at the same time. No pics on those my fault.

Ralph’s Cafe and the restaurant were bonkers so I didn’t even waste my time.
The sweater and jacket the best pieces?

Or just what you figured you’d get the most wear out of?

I’m wondering if there will be a full basketball collection dropping soon everywhere. The “app exclusive” item right now is a sweatshirt with various patches, overall with a basketball theme….

I’m going to try and get down to RL Michigan Ave this week. (After i first check RL oak Brook; it’s fairly small, though, especially compared to Chicago - doubt they’ll have any of the polo ball stuff.)

The sweater and jacket the best pieces?

Or just what you figured you’d get the most wear out of?

I’m wondering if there will be a full basketball collection dropping soon everywhere. The “app exclusive” item right now is a sweatshirt with various patches, overall with a basketball theme….

I’m going to try and get down to RL Michigan Ave this week. (After i first check RL oak Brook; it’s fairly small, though, especially compared to Chicago - doubt they’ll have any of the polo ball stuff.)

A bit of both. If the Polo Ball hoodie I saw online floating around was there I would’ve bought that instead of the jacket.

The sales homie said that store getting more of the Polo Ball collection soon.

RL is really all over the place with releases it seems - some joints drop in RL store or outlets first and others on app first and others at Macy’s first.

Regarding the Chicago store they have full sized runs in everything in store. Loved that.

Few years back I went in there and saw the CLIMB rugby on sale but didn’t get it which was one of my worst regrets.

A bit of both. If the Polo Ball hoodie I saw online floating around was there I would’ve bought that instead of the jacket.

The sales homie said that store getting more of the Polo Ball collection soon.

RL is really all over the place with releases it seems - some joints drop in RL store or outlets first and others on app first and others at Macy’s first.

Regarding the Chicago store they have full sized runs in everything in store. Loved that.

Few years back I went in there and saw the CLIMB rugby on sale but didn’t get it which was one of my worst regrets.
Here is the whole line basically

Attachments

• IMG_3330.jpeg
    IMG_3330.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3331.jpeg
    IMG_3331.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3332.jpeg
    IMG_3332.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3333.jpeg
    IMG_3333.jpeg
    656.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3351.jpeg
    IMG_3351.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3352.jpeg
    IMG_3352.jpeg
    926.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3356.jpeg
    IMG_3356.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3357.jpeg
    IMG_3357.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3358.jpeg
    IMG_3358.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3359.jpeg
    IMG_3359.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
I wouldn’t mind trying the SnapBack. The buckle on the usual strap back can become uncomfortable to me after a while. I do understand the quality decrease argument. If they can keep the shape of the strap hat I’d be willing to give it a try.

Im heading to the Polo Mansion on Madison ave tomorrow...im off...ill see what they have in store.. random question though... whats the best time to buy their throw pillows? hoping they'll have another 30% off for Labor day weekend... need to replace my joints at the crib

IMG_6480.jpeg

This fire. Will def cop that and the satin pol ball varsity. And maybe the polo basketball hoody’s.
They need to drop a jersey or some basketball shorts like the chariots of fire shorts that dropped a few years back been looking for those.

Interested in seeing what the purple satin jacket actually looks like.
Been teased on IG already I’d posted a couple weeks back vvv
Unreleased or an older release I never saw/knew of?
Another new jacket I don’t have a product page for - but a nice quilted shirt-jacket for fall, hoping it’s wool.
IMG_8806.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom