**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

This right here is a beast man

Edit : not my flick

IMG_1647.jpeg

Last edited:
Stopped by the RL store in Atl today for 💩 and giggles and to also return something. Didn’t see anything in store that caught my eye. Also realized that the 30% was app only so that kinda ruined my in-store interest as well

This right here is a beast man

Edit : not my flick

IMG_1647.jpeg

Wonder if this will be one of those fan service pieces (reasonably priced, probably made with cotton, $298?)

Or something they gouge on… probably wool… $500-800

If it’s the cotton/cheaper one - I’m grabbing.

Done with wool sweaters and the expensive sweaters. Got so many, barely wear half of them once per winter.

If you are dressing for snow/sleet/rain in Chicago winters… you’ve got layered up.
The sweater just becomes a liability most of the time, half the places you go have the heat jacked up so much… no way to get comfortable wearing a sweater.

Wonder if this will be one of those fan service pieces (reasonably priced, probably made with cotton, $298?)

Done with wool sweaters and the expensive sweaters. Got so many, barely wear half of them once per winter.

If you are dressing for snow/sleet/rain in Chicago winters… you’ve got layered up.
The sweater just becomes a liability most of the time, half the places you go have the heat jacked up so much… no way to get comfortable wearing a sweater.
Sweater is a “wool blend” retail is $598.00

Man those wool sweaters have me dying lol I barely wear any of mine.

I went by the outlets in Jersey.. they have the crest tees in stock.. I thought it was 5 colors they had but it’s actually 6.. I was missing the blue tee.. so it’s burgundy, blue, grey, black, white, green

Run into this with my wool sweaters in Jersey
Too hot to wear indoors, and it’s not like I’m wearing them skiing or snowmobiling.

Size XL if you're looking to part with some!

Back
Top Bottom