**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_3492.jpeg

Edit: These are going to start popping up in stores soon too
I’m still of the opinion that they lean too hard on the bear and they could benefit from smaller less frequent releases (I.e low production holiday bears only for like 5 years) - but I like that they did something slightly different for this bear and put the graphic on the back of a pocket T.
IMG_8833.jpeg

The MLB collabs back? You know if they’re dropping STL ones again? They didn’t give us a jacket, hat or bear sweater last time but we got the polos
Think this is part of an NYC specific capsule, I.e Ralph’s inspiration from the city itself. Not specifically an MLB or new era capsule so I don’t think there’ll be other teams this go around.

I’m still of the opinion that they lean too hard on the bear and they could benefit from smaller less frequent releases (I.e low production holiday bears only for like 5 years) - but I like that they did something slightly different for this bear and put the graphic on the back of a pocket T.
IMG_8833.jpeg

Think this is part of an NYC specific capsule, I.e Ralph’s inspiration from the city itself. Not specifically an MLB or new era capsule so I don’t think there’ll be other teams this go around.
Oh ok thanks.. didn’t know about a new NY capsule

I did peep that bear shirt tho, I’ve been eyeing it. I’m starting to pass on the bear knits. I do grab a couple of the tees tho. I’m pretty much tired of them just throwing the newest bear design on a navy knit. It works some times, but it gets repetitive. When the bear knits pop up in red, black or something else I normally take a second look, but I pretty much have enough navy bear knits that I don’t even really wear so I just stick to the tees once they drop to $30 lol

At least with the tees they’re starting to offer more than the heather grey color

The red women's varsity jacket can work for a man it just depends on your style and how you like your clothes to fit if you have ever owned a Louis Vuitton or even an amiri varsity jacket they are cut pretty much the same it just personally depends on your preference not to mention the length is about 25 1/2 inches long so it probably won't look that bad depending on your height

The red women's varsity jacket can work for a man it just depends on your style and how you like your clothes to fit if you have ever owned a Louis Vuitton or even an amiri varsity jacket they are cut pretty much the same it just personally depends on your preference not to mention the length is about 25 1/2 inches long so it probably won't look that bad depending on your height
A lot of women’s pieces fit fine if your slimmer vintage ones in particular are usually pretty roomy.

Bet' not see nobody 5'9 or taller trying make this work... Out here looking like you rocking a bolero 😂

Jacket is fire, but sometimes it just ain't meant to be

Is the fit on the new slam very tight. Should one size up. Combine the graphic and fit of the older one with the material of the newer one and you get the og.
Yep, that **** is dumb snug. I was slimmer when I copped the last US Open one and bought a medium that I ended up having to give to my son. So I grabbed the new on size large and this **** more or less fits like a medium. The last graphic is way better. Didn't mind the material on that one.

I'm a need that yankees fleece on day 1... still salty I missed out on the yankees satin jacket... went to yankees stadium and was going to cop but my friend was like nah don't drop 5 bills on that and I listened :lol:

Understood, but I can't see the RL women's jacket working for men. It's cropped specifically for women, and shoulders are so narrow. The hand pockets will probably land somewhere on his chest. I can't see him forcing this one.

Understood, but I can't see the RL women's jacket working for men. It's cropped specifically for women, and shoulders are so narrow. The hand pockets will probably land somewhere on his chest. I can't see him forcing this one.

When I first saw it, these were my thoughts exactly. Wouldn't work. But.....a men's medium is only 1.5 inches longer than a women's medium. Sleeves on a men's medium are 1.75 inches longer. It could possibly work if you go up 1 size, it's gonna come down to chest/shoulders. I'm really curious now lol. Fortunately L-XXL are sold out now so I won't be tempted to try this foolishness :rofl: It's a dope jacket tho for sure.

more stuff most has been added to site but no sizes added yet. take a look around. no patchwork yet either

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-08-23 at 7.44.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-23 at 7.44.01 AM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 34
  • Screen Shot 2024-08-23 at 7.44.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-23 at 7.44.15 AM.png
    783.7 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom