**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I’m still of the opinion that they lean too hard on the bear and they could benefit from smaller less frequent releases (I.e low production holiday bears only for like 5 years) - but I like that they did something slightly different for this bear and put the graphic on the back of a pocket T.
IMG_8833.jpeg

Think this is part of an NYC specific capsule, I.e Ralph’s inspiration from the city itself. Not specifically an MLB or new era capsule so I don’t think there’ll be other teams this go around.
That bear been abused over the years.
IMG_0819.jpeg
IMG_0809.png
jacket up on the app

Polo shirt up on unique style brooklyn
Why they gotta add the pony to these shirts. Such a small thing yet so stupid.

They didn’t send me one this time. I’m honestly waiting on Black Friday if stuff continues to sit. Some of the stuff on my wishlist wasn’t even eligible for the last 30%. By BF, they should be further discounted since these 30%s seem to only apply to already discounted stuff

Edit: right after I posted this they sent me one lol

Looks dope wish there was more of a community for this kind of thing In Massachusetts. There was a polo photo in Harvard Square a few years ago & Thirstin Howls cousin had a small event in either Boston or JP a couple of years ago other than that not much else.

I think it can happen for Mass. The way pieces move from the stores in the area there’s definitely a community. This place just be mad weird sometimes. But that’s just me being anti Massachusetts. 😂

was looking for a navy in medium of that usa jacket... but couldnt find it anywhere and settled for the white... I like the white a lot but prefer the navy better...

What they are and what you can get them for are two different things... but I have always remembered Polo polos retailing for like $80-90. Don't think I've ever paid that in my life tho.

FYI there's an extra 30% off sale items going on the Polo.com site rn and you can get some steals.

I was gonna grab a couple of items I like for a couple hundred bucks, then I started looking at the kids stuff and I have like 15 items in my cart for a little over $200. Just feels better buying a bunch of stuff at once even if it's not for me, not like I need more clothes anyway. My boys will get a lot more wear out of it and at an average of $15 an item I can even get mad when they mess it up.

I got the blue joint .. it’s fire … I didn’t know they had a green joint.. but blue is my fav color .. so I’ll always go with blue .. go with the blue breh
Like the green better but like you blue my favorite color and it's the cheaper of the two after discount.

Back
Top Bottom