**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_9258.jpeg
Just dropped on the app. Pretty wild they want 6 for it I paid $275 for my OG back when you could still get top dollar on sought after vintage pieces. Most I ever seen it sell for was $400-450.

There have been sooo many articles about the price increase strategy. The fact that they’re now selling out blank pony crew necks for $300 USD by just removing the pony and replacing it with a few patches is a canary in a coal mine. It’s only going to get worse.

There have been sooo many articles about the price increase strategy. The fact that they’re now selling out blank pony crew necks for $300 USD by just removing the pony and replacing it with a few patches is a canary in a coal mine. It’s only going to get worse.

Clearly, reports of the Ralph Lauren brand's demise were greatly exaggerated. Many people in this thread thought that the brand was on life support the past few years but the old man still has some tricks up his sleeve; dressing Taylor Swift, the queen of the "It Girls" was a win as well as the collab with Naomi Glasses and others. When Travis Kelce hooked up with Taylor, his followers, jersey and notority skyrocketed. RL is probably experiencing the same kind of bump. Me? I'm still using factory coupons and only buying from RL dot com when there is a sale! The prices are ridiculous! :lol:

Sad to say if it sells there gonna keep doing it’s been Nike & Jordan’s approach for years.

Pissed I had to sell my the cream bear sweater from the browns collection cause I lost weight and couldn't fit it. Didn't even get to wear it

Probably not something anyone is interested in but one of the Canadian Ralph stockists got a Collab Bear Knit for their 70th anniversary.
1725630198344.png

I'm mad I missed that reversible joint & the Snow Beach vest (though I likely would've only grabbed one or the other). All I got from the collection was the red sitdown knit with the UK on it's sweater. It's a nice piece but the Ball jacket was something I had wanted for years and this was a better version of it. I seen one on ebay for like 3.5K 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom