**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Facts. I'm expecting great things, and he's much closer to the pulse of RL than most of the boardroom at RL. They just updated the hiking boot soles last season, so they are definitely headed in a new direction already.
I’ve seen a few more vibram branded soles on RL blue label footwear this past year than I think I would’ve in the past! Maybe I just never noticed before but I feel like I remember what looked like vibram branding but instead of yellow it was forest green and said Polo.

Not excited for the sticker shock but definitely excited for the direction & the things they’ve got coming for the back half of the 2020s!

Last edited:
0A4638E1-173A-4F1F-A14A-FFF96829ED5C.jpeg
0A5B0F7C-450D-4156-8D99-CA10A2271E8A.jpeg

What in the harder to find then the tokyo stadium collection is going on here 🤨🤨
RL charging 300 for a toddlers Polo Ball Jacket is crazy 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Some pretty nice sales going on at Capsule NYC. Seeing some varsity joints for damn near half off.

I covet the 80's 90's grails, and I can think of 9-10 other pieces I'd put that kind of money towards rather than that sweater. But it only takes two who "will not lose" for a good ole bidding war. Been there.
Granted that color is rare but I personally would pay $400-450 at the most to me something like a pwing rings knit or pwing redline knit Is worth that type of money.

Back
Top Bottom