**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

slam tee on sale for $59 only small left on the site but i know more will pop up since there where a bunch of sizes left when i left the us open last night.

i thought theyd pop up on the site wasnt expecting a sale so quick

I just going to skip the turtleneck and the puffer and wait on this one, that's all I need to actually wear in California.
Screenshot_20240910_192242.jpg

Store name? I appreciate these sort of moments, retail is difficult especially if you a brick and mortar only space

Probably not something anyone is interested in but one of the Canadian Ralph stockists got a Collab Bear Knit for their 70th anniversary.
1725630198344.png
They gotta stop doing Navy Bear Sweaters...please do other colors

Which is the one that people are getting? I see two versions of this
Screenshot_20240912_213059.jpg
Screenshot_20240912_212549.jpg
Same boot.. top from RL and bottom from Saks..
If you order off saks …the pair you receive will not have the respect wildlife patch btw. For some reason Saks posted sample photos whereas RL posted production photos.

Last edited:
Same boot.. top from RL and bottom from Saks..
If you order off saks …the pair you receive will not have the respect wildlife patch btw. For some reason Saks posted sample photos whereas RL posted production photos.
Ok, thanks

I was hoping the sale was 30% off already on sale items... but I guess the jacket I want is not the case... still the same price...

Sup Lo enthusiasts, any of yall know what is this? are they mocking Ralph Lauren?

1726262363799.png

I can't wait to see where he takes the brand. He was responsible for the Morehouse/Spelman College Capsule, so we already know how talented he his.

Sup Lo enthusiasts, any of yall know what is this? are they mocking Ralph Lauren?

1726262363799.png
Don't know if this is Taz Arnold's brand, but he's featured in the ad campaign with another well known curator: ANobelSavage.
Screenshot_20240913_180201_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240913_180833_Instagram.jpg

I can't wait to see where he takes the brand. He was responsible for the Morehouse/Spelman College Capsule, so we already know how talented he his.

Don't know if this is Taz Arnold's brand, but he's featured in the ad campaign with another well known curator: ANobelSavage.
Screenshot_20240913_180201_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240913_180833_Instagram.jpg
Ralph definitely needs some new creative direction it’s about time we get some new classics.

Ralph definitely needs some new creative direction it’s about time we get some new classics.
Facts. I'm expecting great things, and he's much closer to the pulse of RL than most of the boardroom at RL. They just updated the hiking boot soles last season, so they are definitely headed in a new direction already.

That Native American lady KILT it!
Yep, Naiomi took the brand to a level it could never reach without her. I really like that it wasn't discounted and that part of sales go back to the Native communities.

Back
Top Bottom