**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

What's Macy's one day sale looking like tomorrow? Will RL items be on sale like how Dillards sale was?

Thanks SPB, that shirt is thick as hell but I wasn't hot, my girl was calling it a jacket lol

@diplomat Thanks bro

Dangerousmind... Retail for red is seldom unfortunately

Glad y'all got those eagle hoodies. They sold out now, and apparently they all sold through phone orders and store transfers. Vegas sleeps on RL...

:smokin

I've been eyeing that since it dropped but the price is not gonna cut it…. excluded from discount too s m f h

Oh, the frustration: didn't check in on this thread for a week and missed out on the Macy's info for the Hooded Eagle Sweater, especially at that price! I'm on the hunt for a Medium; I bought a Large off the Ralph website that randomly popped up [w/ only 10% off :rolleyes] but its visibly oversized on me.

Oh, the frustration: didn't check in on this thread for a week and missed out on the Macy's info for the Hooded Eagle Sweater, especially at that price! I'm on the hunt for a Medium; I bought a Large off the Ralph website that randomly popped up [w/ only 10% off :rolleyes] but its visibly oversized on me.

The material will shrink in the dryer. I would just wash n dry at a careful setting.

I really hope this sticks around long enough to get discounted, don't feel like paying $165 for a black hoodie.

Back
Top Bottom