**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just picked up these RL Andover Moccasins. Sucker for some good oiled brown leather.

Macys is basically giving away Polo. Everything seems to be 50% off. I keep talking myself out of this RLX jacket I keep seeing there but I may have to pull the trigger next time.

RL Spend more Save more Sale is live today.
Discounts are heavy for those of you with large wishlists.

Last edited:
That the one with the plaid liner? If so, it caught my eye as well. Until I saw the plaid liner. Nice pickup either way.

Yeah the plaid almost got me until realized nobody is really gonna see it

How much was that? I'm in the same boat with the jacket, but in my case I actually don't mind the green liner. Will definitely cop once they tack on more markdowns on it out here.

That jacket I posted sold out as soon as I put it on here smh. Luckily I found it cheaper on another site.

if you dont mind, gimme a rundown on how yer hangin ya sweaters up.

im guessing your using the pants hangers with the clips?

i fold mine but it seems like we're both tryna avoid the hanger stretched collars.

Sorry for the late reply, I actually fold them over wooden hangers, doesn't make them stretch at all and has been working out fine, I know most people say its best to fold them but I need to see my options when I open my closet and wouldn't want them tucked away in bins.

SPB - Cable knit sweaters are amazing to me man, they look and feel luxurious, got a handful back in 09/10, they recently released some and I picked up a black one but the material isn't the same

Dope fit as always man, love the ensemble

Sale going on is pretty good right now

As I always offer you guys that spend big money on the website, my price will beat whatever you see on the website, save yourself some cash

I've helped CLdriver, DreClark, and Hammercharge to name a few……

Back
Top Bottom