**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Jeans are universal IMO, but D&S I feel is a separate entity and feel then say blue label, same goes for Rugby at times. Don't get me wrong I do it and have done it. But unless you can make rock really well, I feel D&S and Rubgy give off different vibes that on a reg wouldn't gel well together. Keep in mind I'm referring to items that standout for there brand. Not say RRL jeans with a rugby sweater that don't count.

I think some of these sensibilities are generational too, but I'm with you, overall.

It's kind of hard to put a finger on exactly what I feel goes and what doesn't.

I also understand that full on traditional line-matching can be seen as paint by numbers and uncreative to some people... I don't care or agree, but I understand where they are coming from.

Found this at the bottom of one of my witner trunks, so glad I didn't buy the RRL version.

Tonight's setup for countdown...

Polo Wildlife Hooded Sweater w/leather pulls, Polo Workshirt, Polo Canvas Pant w/ leather accents, Ralph Lauren Suede Boots, Polo Shearling Bomber

Happy 2014 NT

Last edited:
Found this at the bottom of one of my witner trunks, so glad I didn't buy the RRL version.

Tonight's setup for countdown...

Polo Wildlife Hooded Sweater w/leather pulls, Polo Workshirt, Polo Canvas Pant w/ leather accents, Ralph Lauren Suede Boots, Polo Shearling Bomber

Happy 2014 NT
That shearling is dope… Happy NY peoples...

This is a concept for my next custom project, hope I will have it done in a few weeks
Ditto on the shearling
Happy New Years, hope everyone has a blessed 2014

Last edited:
yall boutta see me in this thread 5-10 years from now tbh

all imma wear when im grown is polo :rofl:

Cats, Diddy, Gson, and SP/Kgoods...much appreciated.

223, The Dillards sale was major. I picked up the RLX Camo fleece and the Black Indian print cotton shirt for $49 each. Last ones happened to be my size. Can't wait to get the tags off of them.

Last edited:
Cats, Diddy, Gson, and SP/Kgoods...much appreciated.

223, The Dillards sale was major. I picked up the RLX Camo fleece and the Black Indian print cotton shirt for $49 each. Last ones happened to be my size. Can't wait to get the tags off of them.
Damn bro didn't recognize you there with the avi change but then again I haven't been in here since being banned twice in the last year or two lol 

code merry25 doesn't work anymore - didn't bite when i was supposed to. :x.

Last two accessory pickups to close out the year. Had been waiting for a stretch for that duffel to get restocked. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom