**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Going to cop this ASAP.

My wife got this jacket for me for xmas. It fits a tad small, but I love it.

Hit me via PM, I help save money on any purchase, my prices will beat the websites prices, but I'm not here to give people half off etc, its for people that regularly shop on RL and were going to spend the money regardless, you will save. Not to be brash but dudes hit me up wanting to save like 75% knowing they can't do this any where else and send me a list of 30 items knowing they could never afford it, lots of people also ask for 1 golf shirt or hat, just not worth my time, so for those of you who shop, buy rrl and high priced items and know what they cost, I can beat whatever price RL.com has.

One of my favorite winter pickups: fair isle cardigan

Random 1-6-13-6 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hit me via PM, I help save money on any purchase, my prices will beat the websites prices, but I'm not here to give people half off etc, its for people that regularly shop on RL and were going to spend the money regardless, you will save. Not to be brash but dudes hit me up wanting to save like 75% knowing they can't do this any where else and send me a list of 30 items knowing they could never afford it, lots of people also ask for 1 golf shirt or hat, just not worth my time, so for those of you who shop, buy rrl and high priced items and know what they cost, I can beat whatever price RL.com has.

One of my favorite winter pickups: fair isle cardigan

Random 1-6-13-6 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Nice sweater.....I need to keep you in mind kush for the future, only I never really make big purchases all at once usually around 150-300 at a time

Thanks bro

Just PM me when you're ready and we will sort it out

In other news… just was on the site and noticed theres a RRL jacket similar to the varsity jacket (black cat), and also the tan jacket with the lightning bolt, this year I want to focus on some pieces to add to my wardrobe, RRL and some vintage pieces I plan to hunt for, got enough of the basics

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=29430266&kw=29430266&sr=1&origkw=29430266

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...b=ln_men_cs2_seeall&view=99&parentPage=family

Last edited:
I finally pulled the trigger on the navy fair isle cardigan with the retail me not 25% a few weeks ago. I Love fair isles.

Just bought these 2… I can't wait to wear them.

And these are hands down my favorite shorts. So soft and comfortable. Already have they navy color so I got the khaki one.

turned 2400 to 1450 just now. that'll probably take care of me until may or july 
nice! As soon as I saw the banner I knew you would empty the warehouse.

Sorry for the late reply, I actually fold them over wooden hangers, doesn't make them stretch at all and has been working out fine, I know most people say its best to fold them but I need to see my options when I open my closet and wouldn't want them tucked away in bins.

SPB - Cable knit sweaters are amazing to me man, they look and feel luxurious, got a handful back in 09/10, they recently released some and I picked up a black one but the material isn't the same

Dope fit as always man, love the ensemble

Sale going on is pretty good right now

As I always offer you guys that spend big money on the website, my price will beat whatever you see on the website, save yourself some cash

I've helped CLdriver, DreClark, and Hammercharge to name a few……
Much appreciated SP. Love the fair isle,

Sorry for the late reply, I actually fold them over wooden hangers, doesn't make them stretch at all and has been working out fine, I know most people say its best to fold them but I need to see my options when I open my closet and wouldn't want them tucked away in bins.

SPB - Cable knit sweaters are amazing to me man, they look and feel luxurious, got a handful back in 09/10, they recently released some and I picked up a black one but the material isn't the same

Dope fit as always man, love the ensemble

Sale going on is pretty good right now

As I always offer you guys that spend big money on the website, my price will beat whatever you see on the website, save yourself some cash

I've helped CLdriver, DreClark, and Hammercharge to name a few……

Good business transaction good dude.

Thanks bro

Just PM me when you're ready and we will sort it out

In other news… just was on the site and noticed theres a RRL jacket similar to the varsity jacket (black cat), and also the tan jacket with the lightning bolt, this year I want to focus on some pieces to add to my wardrobe, RRL and some vintage pieces I plan to hunt for, got enough of the basics

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=29430266&kw=29430266&sr=1&origkw=29430266

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...b=ln_men_cs2_seeall&view=99&parentPage=family

Please hold out on these 2 items . Got both and I'm not really impressed wit h them

Damn that sucks? Why not, is it the fitment? the quality?

Thanks SPB

Damn I missed out on that navy cardigan, loved it especially because of the brown suede elbow patches…. can't catch em all :smh:

The varsity jacket feels cheap to me they shoulda made it tweed in that color or oilcloth ( which I might do myself ) and the sizing is off on it the patch makes the jacket . The sweater is the same just seems like they had some extra patches and some zip pullovers and got their sewing machines out. All in all rrl is really starting to fall off quality wise and I know it's hypocritical coming from the guy that spends 1500 a month on them but outside of their core items and a few leather jackets a year I might have to give it up. It seems that once the online store open and started carring almost everything the store does / did that mystic was gone. The only things worth paying retail for are the limited peices and a gambler jacket even their denim gets made in China or uses cone denim now a days. For future consumers of the brand i recommend waiting it out till end of season sales on seasonal items and give in style, pink pony, and buy more save more on core items.

The varsity jacket feels cheap to me they shoulda made it tweed in that color or oilcloth ( which I might do myself ) and the sizing is off on it the patch makes the jacket . The sweater is the same just seems like they had some extra patches and some zip pullovers and got their sewing machines out. All in all rrl is really starting to fall off quality wise and I know it's hypocritical coming from the guy that spends 1500 a month on them but outside of their core items and a few leather jackets a year I might have to give it up. It seems that once the online store open and started carring almost everything the store does / did that mystic was gone. The only things worth paying retail for are the limited peices and a gambler jacket even their denim gets made in China or uses cone denim now a days. For future consumers of the brand i recommend waiting it out till end of season sales on seasonal items and give in style, pink pony, and buy more save more on core items.

Damn, that sucks.

In regards to the made in China, I was told that only the washed/seasonal denim was made in China but their once washed/rigid denim was always made in the US. The made in China doesn't really bother me since I have their rigid selvedge officer's chino and it has held up fine for 1+ year. The cone denim on the other hand....I'm just glad I have a couple of the raw Japanese denim still in storage.

Damn, that sucks.

In regards to the made in China, I was told that only the washed/seasonal denim was made in China but their once washed/rigid denim was always made in the US. The made in China doesn't really bother me since I have their rigid selvedge officer's chino and it has held up fine for 1+ year. The cone denim on the other hand....I'm just glad I have a couple of the raw Japanese denim still in storage.

yeah their core washes use cone denim now washes and other pants get made overseas now. Trust I have a ton of rigids , once wash, rinse and old officer chinos in storage . Same with western button ups . Its a shame what theyre doing to theyre washes now but I guess what the rigids are for

one of the few pieces i just picked up. had to get a price adjustment. sale is pretty good, bout to go back in.

That's an expensive lesson Legend. This is why I stated that the jacket was overrated/overpriced a few pages back. The pictures showed that the RRL quality we are used to was just not there. The quality in the materials used for Fall vs. Spring is night and day. You really get your moneys worth with cold weather items, that's why I rarely buy RL in the spring and summer. It sucks having to be selective, but you'll spends less over time and have items that will last much longer.

That's an expensive lesson Legend. This is why I stated that the jacket was overrated/overpriced a few pages back. The pictures showed that the RRL quality we are used to was just not there. The quality in the materials used for Fall vs. Spring is night and day. You really get your moneys worth with cold weather items, that's why I rarely buy RL in the spring and summer. It sucks having to be selective, but you'll spends less over time and have items that will last much longer.

I was gonna send it back but it was only 500 so Its not hurting the pockets but I will treat it and turn it into what I think it should be

dope fair isle Kush.

r.e. that varsity jacket, and lets just open the umbrella to include all things RRL, it's ALL overpriced. i would never pay retail on any of their items, limited edition or not. that being said, that varsity is still a very nice jacket. i've seen it in person and the detailing is great, the patch is crazy... but yeah not worth 5 bones. rrl legend is right about the sizing though, it fits a little snug so if you're considering buying it you might want to size up.

Thanks bro^^

Thanks for the details and advice on those items, I'd grab them at 50% off, I have never paid full price for anything RRL, I just refuse, and agree it's overpriced even as great as the quality is on the majority of the line.

Back
Top Bottom