**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Why keep items you aren't happy with no matter what the price, and what do you mean by treat them?

I get stuff shipped to 3 different address , the 2 houses in Louisiana and atl, and my new place in Texas, also depends on what I may do or go on my time off sometimes I won't get to one of those places for 2 months at a time. By the time i get to them the time to send it back has expired and their new return policy sucks unless you have a sa that u shop with on the reg. for online purchases u have to mail back now you use to be able to return it to a flagship store but they treat online and retail as 2 different entities now. So when I finally get to something I ordered and it dissappoints I have to eat it .

As far as treating it I'll probably wax it or try to tur!into an oil cloth jacket I'll figure something out with it.

dope fair isle Kush.

r.e. that varsity jacket, and lets just open the umbrella to include all things RRL, it's ALL overpriced. i would never pay retail on any of their items, limited edition or not. that being said, that varsity is still a very nice jacket. i've seen it in person and the detailing is great, the patch is crazy... but yeah not worth 5 bones. rrl legend is right about the sizing though, it fits a little snug so if you're considering buying it you might want to size up.

I have no problems on price points with the brand but I agree some things are over priced , the moto racer leather jacket is a priced at 1600 I think that's a fair price because it is a quality jacket and will last a lot longer then those pony bombers, the rigid and once washed are great at their price even though they used to be 200-240 and they last forever I got a pair of rigors from 04 still going strong. But their tees , most of the footwear, and a lot of their seasonal items are always over priced . I guess the only upside to that is I can look at a new look book and tell what to sleep on and what and when to cop.

Ultimately I try to save on any and everything whether it is worth the price tag or not, always looking for a sale, price matching and seeing where I can get that item for the low, whether Macys, or Lord &Taylor, or Barbeys warehouse where I have found countless RRL denim, and shirts, I just don't want to spend what I don't have to, and I think its safe to say they over produce and we can usually look forward to price slashes, so I always sit back and wait… even with the discount I have at my disposal.

Ultimately I try to save on any and everything whether it is worth the price tag or not, always looking for a sale, price matching and seeing where I can get that item for the low, whether Macys, or Lord &Taylor, or Barbeys warehouse where I have found countless RRL denim, and shirts, I just don't want to spend what I don't have to, and I think its safe to say they over produce and we can usually look forward to price slashes, so I always sit back and wait… even with the discount I have at my disposal.

I try to do that aswell but my resources for obtaining rrl is limkted to online store or if I can get my girl at melrose or my dude in nj to send pics or a pdf catalog also it doesnt help
That my size goes fast , they make 2 cuts in size 40 and about 10 n xxl for shirts and if im lucky xxl in jackets so for me the longer I wait the bigger risk I take on stuff selling out . Last spring I missed on a lot lf the native american gear mostly the 2 tees

complexion yea but the facial features are strong is what I meant

Man I just wanna grab all the knits I want…. patience

lookin thru the closet and figured out i have to get in shape so that i can rock this on my birthday... :lol:

ive worn this joint MAYBE twice...and the pants one..

damn you taco bell...:smh:

just got this from Macy and i didn't know they made the bear hoodie with the zippers to I've only seen the pullovers has anyone else seen them

Last edited:

just got this from Macy and i didn't know they made the bear hoodie with the zippers to I've only seen the pullovers has anyone else seen them

Is that thermal on the hood? Is it also lined in the other areas? I can't the Polo Bear '13 hoody's on the website.

Yes it is thermal it's much heavier then the pullovers and better quality for the same price, the macys I went to only had them in black and gray I hope they do make it in the other colors as well

Last edited:
Unusually warm today.
Getting another wear out of this...
RL Chambray Shirt, RL Silk Chief print flag, RL Poplin Shorts, Vintage Camp Socks, Polo Sport Wool Indian Blanket Boots

dope fair isle Kush.

r.e. that varsity jacket, and lets just open the umbrella to include all things RRL, it's ALL overpriced. i would never pay retail on any of their items, limited edition or not. that being said, that varsity is still a very nice jacket. i've seen it in person and the detailing is great, the patch is crazy... but yeah not worth 5 bones. rrl legend is right about the sizing though, it fits a little snug so if you're considering buying it you might want to size up.

Size up from your regular size you wear in RRL, or size up from the size you wear in RL, sale ends tomorrow, bout to pull the trigger on a few things

Back
Top Bottom