**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Was never a huge fan of the scribble logo, but the beanies look nice. I'll pass on the polos and rugbys with that logo though, most likely. Beacon denim jacket looks interesting - I'll need to see the wash and cut in person though.

No prob at all bro ^^ Welcome

Recent pickup - RRL Olive slim fit selvedge denim + some extra pics I snapped..

very dope.

I've been wearing Japanese denim for the past couple years(The Flat Head), but I might have to cop me some RRL selvedge.

I know they've been using Cone denim as of late and isn't very popular but I have a pair of Levi LVC '47 501's, which also is Cone denim, and they're good for what they are. lightweight and not as rugged as Japanese, but still quality. Made in the USA, baby. 8)

Last edited:
@Maldonado much appreciated bro !! I am very happy with RRL denim but some people prefer APC,PRPS, Naked etc… they never let me down though…

i've had several pairs of RRL over the years and sold each one. sizing is all over the place. i've fit comfortably in everything from a 28-32 waist depending on the cut.

I need that jacket

i've had several pairs of RRL over the years and sold each one. sizing is all over the place. i've fit comfortably in everything from a 28-32 waist depending on the cut.

I have a great tailor in the LES that charges very decent prices… couple bucks are worth it to make them fit the way I like, and yea sizing on all RRL has its inconsistencies.

On second thought, we should use #ralphlaurenNT... I didn't see all those posts already under #rlnt. Or maybe just use that one (#rlnt) for fits.

So...
#ralphlaurenNT for stuff you're trying to move
Finally, an ebay/fb alternative worth checking out

@pmiddy77
It seems I'm following a lot of guys already

This vest is dope, with beacon print liner....it reminds me a lot of the D&S version earlie this fall

@pmiddy77
It seems I'm following a lot of guys already

This vest is dope, with beacon print liner….it reminds me a lot of the D&S version earlie this fall

Man that is in my wish list as well, I had to "narrow" down my list and still have like 9/10 items… :smh:

Saw that denim vest with leather shoulders over the wkd. Really nice and reminiscent of a RRL piece. Price is on the high side though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom