**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

dope photos everyone...recent pick ups

recent... macy's thanks for sharing gift card just came in ($200) *birdman hand rub*...
nice, i'll be checking my mailbox and hopefully getting mine soon. i was actually wondering about that yesterday, takes a while for it to get here. the tigerhead graphic is a personal favorite but i wasnt really feeling the screenprint on this. it would have been nice to see an actual patch or embroidery like that eagle polo / satin jacket combo from last year.

Realistically, will I ever find these in a small or medium?
thats going to be tough in those sizes...

That P Jacket is dope. Any details on the back or anywhere else you cant see in the picture?
The back is plain but i believe its reversible
there is another patch that comes along with it, but they have it in a plastic bag in the pocket and leave it up to you whether you want to put it on or not. the patch is cool but nothing crazy. not too fond of the white buttons.

Thanks for the info polo sport. I'm seeing alot of people posting rosebowl pics on IG and I remember you posted some rose bowl finds last year. Did you go this year?

nice, i'll be checking my mailbox and hopefully getting mine soon. i was actually wondering about that yesterday, takes a while for it to get here. the tigerhead graphic is a personal favorite but i wasnt really feeling the screenprint on this. it would have been nice to see an actual patch or embroidery like that eagle polo / satin jacket combo from last year.
feel the same way, but i couldn't help it... copped on site. just a heads up, macy's is doing a 25% sale on the 26 of this month. pre-sale also available. bout to return everything on the 26, and get a price match.

RL Rugby had a satin jacket just like that minus the white buttons.

Rugby designers have been absorbed into blue label. There are about 4 or 5 blue label remakes of rugby pieces coming out in the next 4-5 months. As you can see they switched the gothic R to a gothic P. Full sweatsuits in 5 colors with the gothic P coming soon. Hats, polos. Seems the whole stadium collection this fall is remade rugby now that I look at it.

dope photos everyone...recent pick ups

Very nice, I need those shorts. What was the tag?

feel the same way, but i couldn't help it... copped on site. just a heads up, macy's is doing a 25% sale on the 26 of this month. pre-sale also available. bout to return everything on the 26, and get a price match.

And I believe all the new full price spring stuff is included.

Just got it in today and I love it, very vibrant. Paired it with the Treeline Anorak from last summer.

^Great pick up.
The colors on the southwestern Hoodie are the best Native print this season.
I can't understand why RL didn't make a knit with the same pattern this season.

Last edited:
damn shame….

Those swimming trunks are dope

Frank, that jacket and hoodie look great together..

Thanks man. I been thinking about that combo since I first saw pics of the hoody.

^Great pick up.
The colors on the southwestern Hoodie are the best Native print this season.
I can't understand why RL didn't make a knit with the same pattern this season.

Should be out in April. Cotton/Linen/Silk, $995. There will be a another serape cardigan coming out with this as well. Then you have another beacon crew knit and cardigan in June. Madagascar Collection, more subtle.

Much appreciated Frank! That is beautiful on paper. $1000 is waaaay to heavy for cotton/linen, but I'll finish Spring out with two of them when RL needs to clear the inventory.

Rugby designers have been absorbed into blue label. There are about 4 or 5 blue label remakes of rugby pieces coming out in the next 4-5 months. As you can see they switched the gothic R to a gothic P. Full sweatsuits in 5 colors with the gothic P coming soon. Hats, polos. Seems the whole stadium collection this fall is remade rugby now that I look at it

Noticed the same

Just got it in today and I love it, very vibrant. Paired it with the Treeline Anorak from last summer.

Beautiful :smokin

Amazing looking color on this one.

Trapper lake goodies

Still on the hunt for that button up!

Had a chance to try the Tiger jacket on today. It's definitely cut small, so size up on it for whoever it looking to buy one. I ultimately passed though. It's nice, but I'd prefer if they did just the tiger head on it's own without the crest around it.

As for IG: committeedesign

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom