**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

i was looking at the old WDYW's in SS and found this pic, anyone have info on it? :nerd:

ilFzRcMGfeiYc.jpg

I'm picky about pony shirts, but this one is actually pretty dope!

I'm skeptical of that claim as well, though I've honestly never really cared enough to research it.

BTW, salute to you. I'm not sure we've spoken much. But, I definitely *** with DeFY and have crazy respect for your knowledge of lots of things vintage.

Truly appreciate it bro

I may be ordering one shortly, this thing looks perfect….

I just ordered this. I would rather take this style over the one posted above. IMO it looks more like a real vintage jacket.

They are two completely different type of jackets, I guess it depends on your intent, I would want to dress that one up a bit similar to how its being modeled

The one you picked up is dope, just want something a little more subtle

What are the chances of me catchig this on a sale? Or should i just pull the trigger
You probably have a good chance of grabbing it on sale, seen piles of em at every macy's I went to.

On a related not this hoody looks
smokin.gif
 in person.

You probably have a good chance of grabbing it on sale, seen piles of em at every macy's I went to.

On a related not this hoody looks :smokin  in person.

Word yo, any idea if this fits true to size, it looks kinda slim on the internet?

On a related not this hoody looks
smokin.gif
 in person.
macy's is having a 25% sale on the 26 next week. you can pre-sale the hoodie, or buy it, and return it for a price adjustment. for me, i know my size sell out quick so if it's a must have piece, i copped on site, and get the price adjustment later. macy's have no limit to their return policy (as long as you don't pop the tags), and rl is 60 days.

my bad, reply is for Brarnold.

Last edited:
Some recent pickups mostly from TJ Maxx and Marshalls. The vest on the bottom left was from the RL Outlet here. Does anyone have any info on the polo knit with the Indian, American Flags, and TeePees? The crappy pic doesn't show the details great but I think it was a steal for the standard polo price of $34.99!

Dam $34.99?? this is
smokin.gif

Some recent pickups mostly from TJ Maxx and Marshalls. The vest on the bottom left was from the RL Outlet here. Does anyone have any info on the polo knit with the Indian, American Flags, and TeePees? The crappy pic doesn't show the details great but I think it was a steal for the standard polo price of $34.99!
Not really into sweater vests but the patterns are pretty nice. The sweater in the back is 100% wool?? 

macy's is having a 25% sale on the 26 next week. you can pre-sale the hoodie, or buy it, and return it for a price adjustment. for me, i know my size sell out quick so if it's a must have piece, i copped on site, and get the price adjustment later. macy's have no limit to their return policy (as long as you don't pop the tags), and rl is 60 days.

my bad, reply is for Brarnold.
Thanks for the info!

^nice Krash-never seen that before, is that Pre-RRL lines?

Spring weather is here, Today's set up...

Polo dyed Tee, RLX tan embroidered Cargo, RL Woven Vachetta Leather Boots with tire tread soles

Last edited:
Not really into sweater vests but the patterns are pretty nice. The sweater in the back is 100% wool?? 

Thanks and yeah i've seen RL stuff that was ehh go for way more. I agree sweaters>sweater vests but im a sucker for bold patterns especially at a good price. The sweater is 55% wool, 27% lambswool, 13% shetland wool, and 5% alpaca from the tag.

I saw this at Marshall's around 2011 I posted pics in the thread on yuku

Thanks for the info. I copped it at a TJ Maxx i've never been to before out in Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom