**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

^nice Krash-never seen that before, is that Pre-RRL lines?

Spring weather is here, Today's set up...

Polo dyed Tee, RLX tan embroidered Cargo, RL Woven Vachetta Leather Boots with tire tread soles

Isle of Man fall 2012

Thanks supermanblue as always classy set up. RRlegend beat me to it. Lol. there is a older version(I want to say 94/95) without the chain stitch but same font/layout and twill cotton ,now this is the thing I have seen it with both polo and rrl tags but that's not the first time i'v seen Ralph do that.

Last edited:
Krash, Carolina much appreciated.

Krash, That's the best peice out of that group...love that font.

Legend, thanks for the info.

^ Olympic sweater was a limited release and it did not release at Macy's and never made it too sale. On line sale at Macy's is weak much of the stock was ran through on the New Years day sale.

Not sure about online but I snatched this fleece I been wanting up for $46 along with some polos and half zips for $20 each.

My wife got a bunch of stuff cheap and a flag sweater for $22.

man i have't grabbed anything from ralphy for a while.. not feeling a lot of their new designs..

I actually like the big ponies, in moderation tho. The leather big pony polos are some of my favorites. Not really into the whole big pony+emblem+script+numbers on front and back but thats just me.
The big pony style came in effect when he first started sponsoring the US OPEN. Started of with the ball boys/girls chasing the balls on tv cameras. You can notice the big *** pony on the chest from a mile away and forget about the one on the back. It really, really became obvious when the US OPEN was being broadcasted in 3D TV wben it was first introduced.

The big pony style came in effect when he first started sponsoring the US OPEN. Started of with the ball boys/girls chasing the balls on tv cameras. You can notice the big *** pony on the chest from a mile away and forget about the one on the back. It really, really became obvious when the US OPEN was being broadcasted in 3D TV wben it was first introduced.
Yea i been knowing this for a while, thought it was common knowledge at this point. But maybe itll help out some one who didnt know the big pony origin story.

Yea i been knowing this for a while, thought it was common knowledge at this point. But maybe itll help out some one who didnt know the big pony origin story.
Tru just throwing it out there as a gem for those who care about that type of stuff

Anyone know when the Spring II collection starts showing up in-store? Spring I is a little dull and already bought my must haves..need more variety.

Last edited:

honest to god I didn't know this---but now it makes total sense :lol: :pimp:

I got one or two big pony pieces... broke out my Suisse pig pony zip sweater I pretty much forgot I had. Went well with the fire red air missions :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom