**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

A few made to measure things I pulled out ta storage

Some 3500 $ gator loafers
Made to measure shirts that average 500 a shirt
Purple label dress shoes

Around $100, prob cheaper if you're not on the bay

I'm biased because I don't like that piece, or most t-necks for that matter. But, I was going to say that around $100 myself. $125 isn't unreasonable though.

I like the jacket but for $500, nah I am good....wonder how much they paid and what's their mark up? Probably trying to clear at least $250 per jacket.

Yeah, I dunno. I literally paid less than that to acquire a full set - jacket, sweatjacket, long sleeve, hat, and warm-up.

Edit - don't have the sweatpants.

Also, market may be different nowadays. Haven't really priced those items in a bit.

Last edited:
Got my package from Fasinfrank today. Still stoked I managed to find this in my size:

I also made an IG account, I'll start following some of you guys: @jackbo92

How much u drop on that. ? If u don't mind me asking .
Also I'm new up on here , this thread anyways , use NT when I need help with releases . But I see a lot of familiar cats form IG . Posted a few fits under the #RLNT . just wanted to say Peace to all the LL's , Lo Heads and collectors on here . Look toward to building with yall on some SALE info .. hahahah
@jarvis508
#polohoarders #wildhorsessociety

How much u drop on that. ? If u don't mind me asking .
Also I'm new up on here , this thread anyways , use NT when I need help with releases . But I see a lot of familiar cats form IG . Posted a few fits under the #RLNT . just wanted to say Peace to all the LL's , Lo Heads and collectors on here . Look toward to building with yall on some SALE info .. hahahah
@jarvis508
#polohoarders #wildhorsessociety
It was $175 shipped to the UK. I've seen it go for a bit more than that at the Polo Store and alot more on Ebay, although they were for bigger sizes (Large/XL's). The deal was good for me as its so hard to find older RL stuff in smaller sizes it seems + I'd been looking for this piece for a while. Fasinfranks pricing is a bit steep on alot of stuff but this was a good deal imo.

Just came up on this reversible varsity. I had heard about it when this collection came out but never got a chance to see it. I love it, very similar to the RLPC Track Varsity I have as well. Added a Rowing Collection pic just because.

Was that the Medium from a seller in Charlotte? I was watching that same jacket!

I know a lot of u guys don't like d&s in here...but I copped these 2 pieces today for $99 at macys on 34th street

Last edited:
Anyone know if Macys still got a sale going on ? from Mass but trying to hit up Providence Place Mall in RI tonite

I don't always post power in here, but screw it, I'm day drunk...

Maybe, this will get Jay, polopirate, KingSin, and others to pull some fire out.

LOL that pic will go over a lot of people's heads if you know what I'm talking about. i keep the fire out of this thread haha.

peace to my guy peternuz.

Back
Top Bottom