**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMO one of the highly underrated pieces from the snow beach line, and one of my grail pieces pops up on eBay, it's a size small so it wouldn't fit me, but asking BIN is 2k. That's a tad high. With that in mind I would still love it if it didn't have a snow beach patch, so if RL does this jacket over without the patch I'm game.

Yeezus, 2k? I have one stashed away lol.

^They were at outlets for dirt cheap when I was in the states last year. I only saw the beach bear, the fishing bear and the preppy bear though. The tennis bear, golfer bear and the bear with in the suit and the bucket hat seem to be rarer. Were they in outlets also?

Its funny seeing people charge $40-50 for bear t's when you can get em for less than $20 each at outlets.

^They were at outlets for dirt cheap when I was in the states last year. I only saw the beach bear, the fishing bear and the preppy bear though. The tennis bear, golfer bear and the bear with in the suit and the bucket hat seem to be rarer. Were they in outlets also?

Its funny seeing people charge $40-50 for bear t's when you can get em for less than $20 each at outlets.
Yea, they were at the outlet also.

Too much match on the RRL sport coasts and waist coats, but I could definitely use them to mix in with some older peices.
An identical chalk stripe sport coat was released under premium blue label "made in Italy" line.
I think I remember buying one a few years ago.

Last edited:
RRL suiting was already available online earlier but they pulled it for whatever reason...

On another note, this is just straight lazy.

Open up the vault Lol, I know you have doubles share the love....
We've been asking for...., I'd say at least 10 years. It's like when the devil told Jesus to change the stone to a loaf of bread, he just won't fall for it.

Last edited:
ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THESE FROM?? SUPPOSEDLY THEY RELEASED LAST YEAR EXCLUSIVELY TO DEPARTMENT STORES BUT I LOOKED DILIGENTLY & NOTHING!

Back
Top Bottom