**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I know a lot of u guys don't like d&s in here...but I copped these 2 pieces today for $99 at macys on 34th street

Not a fan of DS, but those pieces aren't bad. I'd cop the second sweater if it didn't have the branding - not that I'm to uppity to rep DS if they make a piece I like, but I just don't like the way the branding looks over that pattern. I don't mind it on the first piece.

25% sale was right on time.

Nice pick-ups

Nice combo.

LOL that pic will go over a lot of people's heads if you know what I'm talking about. i keep the fire out of this thread haha.

peace to my guy peternuz.

You already know.... haha. Let's see if anybody mentions it.

Hand knit… pics do this no justice, its amazing man, feels like a rug in my hand. :smokin

Not my personal style, but that piece is very nice. I already know that you're going to crush a fit with that joint.

Not sure about online but I snatched this fleece I been wanting up for $46 along with some polos and half zips for $20 each.

My wife got a bunch of stuff cheap and a flag sweater for $22.

Bought that some weeks back for a little less but I haven't wore it yet. Yesterday was a 40% off for Dillards cardholders so it may be to the public today. I was able to cop a handful of shirts and sweaters.

Also, how does RLX sweaters fit? I seen some very nice ones but work lunch limited my time.

Any North East NTers hit the Woodbury outlet? Plannin on taking the drive this Sunday. Anything good out there?

Finding these deadstocked doesn't surprise me anymore. I remember in 05/06 a hunting wholesaler site was selling these for $75 in all sizes. They eventually ended up at $50.... I should've bought a bunch lol
I don't always post power in here, but screw it, I'm day drunk...

Maybe, this will get Jay, polopirate, KingSin, and others to pull some fire out.
Niiiice
smokin.gif
 Thought my eyes were deceiving me for a second too

I recently sold mine, the sizing was off for me, I had a large but it seem to be a medium. Dope jacket
U just grabbed that off the Bay? I was watching that , but missed out . If so . U gotta steal bro . I'm still mad at that SMH lol . Salute

Back
Top Bottom