**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

bet yall aint got this piece  
nthat.gif

Got a new MacBook and of course my beloved NT doesn't load properly lol. I keep getting an error message when I load the site. Phone posts for the time being...

I don't always post power in here, but screw it, I'm day drunk...

Maybe, this will get Jay, polopirate, KingSin, and others to pull some fire out.

Oooooooohweeeeeeeee!!!!!
I've been asking Jay to pull his collection flicks out of the archive for years haha.

Rugby Mallard Patch Sweater

Rugby-Ralph-Lauren-Mallard-Patch-Crewneck-Sweater-1.jpg

:nerd:

I like the design but if it's anything like the duck hunt sweater the quality will be a fail. What's the price point on that? I remember the duck piece was around $100, starting pilling after one wear.

I broke this out of the closet. I haven't worn this in a long time.

Man I still have mine NWT somewhere in the bin along with the polo that came with it. That was a cool collection. Very Rubgy-ish but not as bold.

What's good Nuz!

Anything on the back?

I like the design but if it's anything like the duck hunt sweater the quality will be a fail. What's the price point on that? I remember the duck piece was around $100, starting pilling after one wear.

The rugby version was around $300 retail, it was either $298 or $348 I think, can't remember. I've had mine since 2010, washed it multiple times and I had no problems with piling at all. I'm surprised it still looks so good actually. When I do have sweaters with that problem I use an electric lint remover and it has the sweaters looking like brand new. Really, invest in one of these:

Very nice.

I need some of those baseballs and sofrballs.

I run my softball team. Last year, a new team joined the league and it turned out Prime, Solace, and Hess were all on the team.O-Prime was their team captain. If we played them again, I'd love to bring out the Polo softball as a goof when we go over ground rules and present the game balls to the ump.

maybe I should watermark these photos

I used to tag all my pics, but I've gotten lazy nowadays. Jays voice echoes in my head though when I take the shorts.

For kicks, I just take all my pics in the same place, basically. ...Fugazis are welcome to try to convince AF1 collectors that they happen to also have like 30 pairs of 94 canvas AND a Ketih Harring coffee table. LOL.

I've been asking Jay to pull his collection flicks out of the archive for years haha.

If you roam through the VGA archives, you can e-stalk Jay's stash. LOL. I've done my share of righ-click save as during my VGA lurk days.

Last edited:
maybe I should watermark these photos

Oooooooohweeeeeeeee!!!!!

I used to tag all my pics, but I've gotten lazy nowadays. Jays voice echoes in my head though when I take the shorts.

If you roam through the VGA archives, you can e-stalk Jay's stash. LOL. I've done my share of righ-click save as during my VGA lurk days.

Nuz, you need to watermark. Anything that goes up online, I watermark. mad pics from VGA floating around unmarked, but I know whose pics they belong to.

Lol at Polo Sport and BIP, we'll save the collection talks for a happy hour haha. BTW, I still had so much that I never flicked on VGA.

IMO one of the highly underrated pieces from the snow beach line, and one of my grail pieces pops up on eBay, it's a size small so it wouldn't fit me, but asking BIN is 2k. That's a tad high. With that in mind I would still love it if it didn't have a snow beach patch, so if RL does this jacket over without the patch I'm game.

I have a RRL olive colored anorak that's similar but I don't know where it is lol. Need to find it when I get the chance and I'll post.

Jay you are such a hoarder is not funny. I know you holding prints that nobody knows exist not even Ralph lol.

Last edited:
I have a RRL olive colored anorak that's similar but I don't know where it is lol. Need to find it when I get the chance and I'll post.

I think I may have seen it, but I'm curious. To me I really love the color, it's very subtle and not too loud.

Back
Top Bottom