**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

You a fool bruh... lol
is your vert really 50 inches 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
i think they cancelled whoever posed as the employee by using the employee site. I used the code and both my orders shipped.

i also think they did factor in customer history and propensity to order in the future regardless of a huge discount.

my order history goes back to Sept. 3, 2010 and the majority of my purchases are $200-300, with a few sub $100 orders. I don't cancel or return, and I always buy my size in the clothes. 

Last edited:
i think they cancelled whoever posed as the employee by using the employee site. I used the code and both my orders shipped.

i also think they did factor in customer history and propensity to order in the future regardless of a huge discount.

my order history goes back to Sept. 3, 2010 and the majority of my purchases are $200-300, with a few sub $100 orders. I don't cancel or return, and I always buy my size in the clothes. 

Nah I used the employee site and it worked for me on my first order, granted I did overnight shipping but still

I ordered so quick I never changed the shipping

now I'm sweating it out over my second order being shipped or not

Did anyone that made 2 or more separate orders get both of their shipped? And if so, did you get an email saying they would honor the order for each order you placed? That is all. TIA

Woot.com has 12.99 polo TEE shirts right now. weird woot, but Polo tho

Last edited:
Both charges dropped off my account. One order shipped the bigger order I haven't received no emails nothing but items still say located in stock [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Did anyone that made 2 or more separate orders get both of their shipped? And if so, did you get an email saying they would honor the order for each order you placed? That is all. TIA

I had 2 seperate orders, 1 overnighted, 1 with 2 day shipping. 1 order was $189 with $351 on the discount, the other was $98 with $182 on the discount.
Both orders shipped and delivered. No shipping confirmation, no email saying it would be honored.

I haven't bought anything RL in years and I've never purchased from the website either. My order went thru. Still waiting on the shipping confirmation tho.

All of the reasons so far come up short and inconsistent for why some orders went through and some didn't. Best guess it's just random

All of the reasons so far come up short and inconsistent for why some orders went through and some didn't. Best guess it's just random

Probably. I was thinking maybe it had to do with the items you purchased. If you purchased an item that retailed for 1000, maybe they let that slide because they have a lot in stock or they didn't reasonably expect to sell them without discounting them. If you purchased a pair of chinos that retailed for 98, maybe they cancel that one because they feel they could sell that without such a steep discount. Or they don't have a lot in stock... But you're right, all speculation.

so i'm pretty sure my order got cancelled. I used the employee code method. 

I didn't get a cancellation email but the money was refunded back into my account.

I only spent about $300 
ohwell.gif

All in all I got 15k worth of things for a little under 5600

are employee codes not working because of the leak ? 
that's what my connect said wednesday. 
my friend's order, everything came thru.

can we chill with the speculation about shipped/cancelled orders? it's adding clutter to the thread and getting annoying to read all these "theories". all of them have been proven to be inaccurate so far.  if you have a source then by all means, share. 

Last edited:
Just received shipping confirmation on my first order: placed just after 1am EST, ground shipping. Have 1 other order with all items showing as "located in stock." Received the good email same time as everyone else, only got 1 email though.

Just throwing my info into the mix maybe we will start to see standard shipping orders finally start going out today.

Last edited:
I wish I would've copped some denim :smh:

As I type this Im rocking da henley I copped though so saul goodman. :pimp:

Yo pirate you know me,if it's ralphy it's all relative!!!

The tee is a "real" tee shirt and not that shear bulls*** that company's use (hate that). It's maybe a gage or two from a heavy weight tee( think Hanes beefy t).
Nice Krash.

I can't wait until all of this discount hype dies, and the Summer collection releases. I think Frank said the new collection should show up next week. I hope to see some really good items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom