**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I heard all the cancelled orders are on an island in the Western Pacific and are being distributed to the survivors of the Malaysian plane crash.

^ insensitive.

If the 5-panel fits...

It was really more of a comment on the outlandish conspiracy theories (about both the order cancellations and the plane crash) than a joke at the expense of the victims.

But, hey, whatever.

Last edited:
Sportsman

Just got 2 of my packages in...still waitin on my 3rd to be shipped

I had to grab this for $78 shipped

And as I always say I know a lot of u guys don't like d&s but I was feeling this patchwork button for some reason

dudes rly try to get lulz out of anyth
If the 5-panel fits...

It was really more of a comment on the outlandish conspiracy theories (about both the order cancellations and the plane crash) than a joke at the expense of the victims.

But, hey, whatever.
It's all goodbad homie. You did it for the lulz you ain't gotta flip it. lmao

Did anyone that made 2 or more separate orders get both of their shipped? And if so, did you get an email saying they would honor the order for each order you placed? That is all. TIA

4 orders

2 w/ standard shipping, 2 w/ 2 day air

Got shipping confirmation for all of them. 3 already arrived, 1 should arrive tomorrow

``````````````````````````````````````
4 orders

2 w/ standard shipping, 2 w/ 2 day air

Got shipping confirmation for all of them. 3 already arrived, 1 should arrive tomorrow
did you get an email saying they would honor your order?  

i have three, havent got shipment confirmation for any of them yet.. 

Kenai vest and eagle long sleeve shirt order just got shipped, underwear and camo shirt order got canceled. I used the employee log-in for both purchases. Just my 2 cents. 

Ground order shipped :smokin but out of the 4 items I ordered only 3 shipped. Other item still says item located in stock

Mean while RL employees are sitting there laughing at us because this discount is quite common to them. F it, I'm going to go work for Mr.Ralph the goat. Can't wait to get my package in. This collection was one of my favorite, and thanks to this code I was able to snatch everything on my wish list. Expect the serape cardigan, I hate my self for that.
Hope all you guys enjoy your stuff and not b****, it was 65% off for god sakes. Basically given away.

Employees had 65% off from the 6-16 which was more than enough time to grab what they needed, in all these years I've never seen 65% off, highest I've seen is 62% with stacked codes so yes it was definitely a rarity but prior to Sunday night, I had already placed 5 orders for NT fam/style forums and some of the homies, I just received my orders that I placed last week today :smh:

And yes employee discount is 50% off full price and 40% off sale price, certain house ware, cologne/perfume and USA clothing is excluded and specialty items such as the bring it back bear

Dreclark/RRL/BuddahShark - Pleasure doing business with you guys

Dre/BIP- Thanks for the vouch fellas!!

Someone said they only received 3/4 items, sometimes items are shipped from different warehouses, just give them a call to see whats going on

Icopjordans- Dope pickups bro

Polopirate :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Just received shipping confirmation on my items. Initially I regretted not getting more than I ordered, but there's no telling if my order would have gotten cancelled had I bought more since the cancellations seem to be random and non systematic. Happy I was able to take advantage of some items I had my eyes on. Congrats to everyone that fLOurished

Back
Top Bottom