**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Found this on ig thought it was cool.

@FrankMatthews  went in! how do u like the aztec fleece? it's a lighter material that the previous one. interesting that i haven't seen it anywhere except the new polo store. last year's version was everywhere. bummer about the quilted / hooded shirt... but you didn't pay retail in the first place did ya lol. i hope not.

Jus hit customer service due to an exchange/return misunderstanding. Didn't know there were no exchanges when using paypal. Ordered a jacket during the last 25% sale, was too all. So I had to reorder it and the guy gave me 30% off and free next day air. A1 service right there...

Jus hit customer service due to an exchange/return misunderstanding. Didn't know there were no exchanges when using paypal. Ordered a jacket during the last 25% sale, was too all. So I had to reorder it and the guy gave me 30% off and free next day air. A1 service right there...
since when??? I sent back items during "polo gate" and had no problems exchang/returns and I only use PayPal.

since when??? I sent back items during "polo gate" and had no problems exchang/returns and I only use PayPal.
Hmm not sure when fam. They said it was a security issue

@FrankMatthews
 went in! how do u like the aztec fleece? it's a lighter material that the previous one. interesting that i haven't seen it anywhere except the new polo store. last year's version was everywhere. bummer about the quilted / hooded shirt... but you didn't pay retail in the first place did ya lol. i hope not.

i think he was referring to the patchwork work shirt which wasn't worth the $325 retail, not the quilted plaid hoody shirt.

anybody scoop these up, by chance?

curious on the sizing..

Frank - It looks like you copped these ones, right?

just copped some ammo "bout a week ago.."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom