**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

that tumblr is amazing...
smokin.gif
Yeah he posts some gems on there. I chop it with dude every now and then on there and tried to get him to join NT because he has some nice pieces of his own.  Maybe we'll see him on here one day.

Hate the oversized pony

Besides, oversized pony plus sleeve number plus crest :lol:. Overkill imo.

Trust me, I used to think the same way

But once I wore my first big pony polo and felt the power inside of it, there was no turning back.

Plus the females love it, so it's a win-win

Yeah big pony= no go for me, iam kinda digging that crest polo with little horse, and the other similar ones this year, that I passed over in years pass because of the steroid horse.

For the record, those catalog photos are ridiculously hard to come by. IMO, Jon shouldn't have even posted them on the internet, but that's not my decision to make.
I thought the same thing. I know dudes willing to give up some pieces for that catalog. its funny how I tried and still try to accomplish to look just like those mannequins in the pictures.

a motorcycle flew over everyone's heads.

the new bear hmm is it even hand knit? doesn't look like it.

Lol don't even care still grabbin to add to the collection.
ohhhh post your collection.

i didn't know rack lo is in the house.

tumblr is some people's polo bible lmao.

Check your outlets got some crazy good deals on some RRL pieces 1500 dollar stuff came out to 240ish. Some dude was clearing racks I guess a reseller.

Just hit my local outlet (Wburg VA). Ive scored RRL denim from there in the past but nothing yesterday. Only thing I saw that I debated was the Duck sweater and a southwestern(ish) button up. Last few trips have been a bust. Macys is usually a better grab then my lo outlet though.

Wife had this, dont remember getting it in my email. Figured it had been posted but I dont check this thread as much as I should, so here it is for those who asked

Last edited:
that new bear knit is buns... looks like George Foreman in bear form

I've come to like like last years version cause I always thought the vintage exec bear looked dopey in the face

My bad Riverhead NY. They had 75% the marked down price and I found a 25% coupon online.
Not doubting you but I just called and they said they do not sell RRL. Female sounded doubtful on what RRL was so with a grain of salt everyone. I will recall in an hour or so for confirmation from another associate. If you do not mind xilegacy xilegacy may you post photos of what you bought please?

Y
Check your outlets got some crazy good deals on some RRL pieces 1500 dollar stuff came out to 240ish. Some dude was clearing racks I guess a reseller.

Yea it's PSR.
when i used to work at the outlet i would rack up on it.
75 plus 30 off.
Most stores got rid of PSR a while ago though. [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Domogotsole... He knows what RRL is and the items are on the receipt he posted dude, no need to make calls.

Thanks Kazi, I figured you went to Riverhead or Woodbury.

I was doubting the associates knowledge not his. I was calling to see what inventory looked like to post up. I know Riverhead is a hike for most. Never had a chance to recall by the way.

Back
Top Bottom