**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I'm seeing more and more stuff on the site not coming in XXL...

What's up with that?
The XXL usually sell out the fastest because RL doesn't make as many as they used to. People that wear that size buy right away because they know it will be gone if they try to wait for sales.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's common knowledge for an XXL wearer. What I'm saying is, new stuff that's just dropping doesn't even have XXL as an option. Not that it's already sold out, it's just not offered as far as I can tell.

Yeah, that's common knowledge for an XXL wearer. What I'm saying is, new stuff that's just dropping doesn't even have XXL as an option. Not that it's already sold out, it's just not offered as far as I can tell.
I've seen the majority of items I've viewed offered in XXL this season. An SA told me that inventory was posted this season before full size runs were received. That plus what you already know is probably the reason.

i wear xxl too, and i started to notice this last year. xxl becoming more, and more limited to point where certain pieces don't even make it to the site. if it something you really want you got to get the upc, and have an sales associate check the entire company. did this a few times, and there was only 2, or 3 xxl in a piece that just dropped. sometime i have better luck with Macy's, or Bloomingdale's.

Question pirate. Have you ever sold to just blaze. You two being cool I would imagine it would be kind of hard for him not asking to cop some of your heat

Sorry if posted already I didnt see (on mobile atm though) but friend was asking if there was any info on this shirt. Already released or coming up? I dont stay up on things much anymore so Thanks

Ralph is evil for sewing a purple label into this one. I'm going to have to get very creative and very lucky to get one of these home...

Easily my favorite piece of the season.

Sorry if posted already I didnt see (on mobile atm though) but friend was asking if there was any info on this shirt. Already released or coming up? I dont stay up on things much anymore so Thanks

You have caused major problems here sir. This is very nice.

Last edited:

already being called the new "Boots" b-down. Let's see how the quality is.

Nice pick-ups Frank. The chief patchwork is so nice. I can't wait for the temperature to drop.
What do you think about the quality compaired to everything that you have from this season?

And how is the quality on the lined patchwork workshirt? Does it feel like $325?

...I think that the Purple Label hunting jacket is $4300

Nice pick-ups Frank. The chief patchwork is so nice. I can't wait for the temperature to drop.
What do you think about the quality compaired to everything that you have from this season?

And how is the quality on the lined patchwork workshirt? Does it feel like $325?

...I think that the Purple Label hunting jacket is $4300

I'd say the quality isn't lacking one bit. I love the design and the material. I can't really find a single thing to complain about but I think for $1000 I was expecting to be wow'ed. More overlaying and different materials on the patches is the only thing i can think of to make this sweater better. I wore it out last weekend and it's by far my favorite item in rotation right now.

The patchwork workshirt is going back. It does not feel like $325, very thin, quilted but not filled. And the cut is horrible, I understand you are supposed to be able to layer but I'd need a beer belly to fill this shirt out, and it's a size S. I do like the look/feel of it though, if it wasn't $325 I'd probably keep it and get it tailored but i can find something better for that price.

I know exactly what your saying about the patchwork at $1000, glad your enjoying it. I think the closest w'll get to overlapping patches is the patchwork polo cardigan at $1500.

The info on the lined workshirt is appreciated. I held off because it looked like it wasn't filled. I'm taking it off the list. The other patched work shirt that isn't lined looks great though.

Back
Top Bottom