**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

If I understand correctly, as long the "code" works, in this case the 5200, they can input whatever percentage off...the 5200 doesn't automatically come up as 50% off...It was explained a few pages back
Correct, we manually type in the discount percentage then the discount code.

As long as the code is in the system it is fine, but we could type in any percentage as long as you use a valid code. 

I just used the coupon twice yesterday.

Copped a navy blue RLX jacket.

Retail $249 + 40% off + 50% off coupon = flourishing $75!! 

The cashier couldn't even believe it!!! Lol

Came back maybe 30 minutes later and copped a vest and gloves.

Think I might go back for one last round....but to another outlet....Tanger in McDonough, GA.

Last edited:
Lol if that coupon was fake well I took my boy and he flourished in the whole store and let him use it from my phone .

I figured since today was the last day to use the 50% coupon, I'd share all of my pickups with it.

Thanks again to both OP's for posting it. :smokin

If anybody can throw an assist on that polo red or black that made out with the discount coupon would be much appreciated...pm me

My NT Fam I love ya!!!

Bought 4 of the RLX jackets for my brother a and bought 2 jackets for mmomom and my bros girl

:pimp: :pimp:

had a problem with one of the cashiers at the kids polo at woodbury. she was super pissed because she thought the coupon already expired but her manager told her to honor it. my girl went to get something else and she started talking under her breath about how our group is scamming them and made numerous copies (which we did 8). my girl had to go off on her and luckily the director happened to walk in and witnessed the whole thing. home girl got brought to the back "to have a word" :lol:

the director herself told my girl we can use it as many times as we want as long as we have a copy for each transaction.

mens polo didn't give us any issues at all. cashier even recommended us to sell them outside the store

Last edited:
If anybody can throw an assist on that polo red or black that made out with the discount coupon would be much appreciated...pm me

My bad fam, I wish I would've seen your post... But wasn't really looking at my phone

I went to Woodbury Commons and didn't have a problem at all... I actually went to the same cashier and just did different transactions

Went to the Tanger outlet in McDonough, GA and those mofos said they don't accept the 50% coupon with the 40% off discount!

I've been using the coupons at the other outlet for 2 months now! Never had a problem.

While I was there, I overheard a girl tell her friend on the phone that she was using a 50% off coupon to cop some boots.

Something told me not to go to that outlet smh

Last edited:
So out here in vacaville CA the outlet I was not able to stack but the cashiers somehow knew about 50% coupon knowing that it's for one item. The cashier I had didn't know so she asked the one next to her and she looked for like a second and told her what to do like she has seen it before. So idk if its real or not but they knew what it was and it worked for me

Used the coupon one last time, worked
Tried using on separate transactions but dude was being a punk, didn't work

So out here in vacaville CA the outlet I was not able to stack but the cashiers somehow knew about 50% coupon knowing that it's for one item. The cashier I had didn't know so she asked the one next to her and she looked for like a second and told her what to do like she has seen it before. So idk if its real or not but they knew what it was and it worked for me
They prolly knew it from me bein there every week for the last month lol. It's little black chick that asks if I have my coupon every time she helps me...

They prolly knew it from me bein there every week for the last month lol. It's little black chick that asks if I have my coupon every time she helps me...

Lol that's dope you are in the area. I hate how I never see anything special. Maybe I'm dumb lol but I never see anything. Sometimes I do but nothing like what I see other stores everyone else goes to on here haha

Lol that's dope you are in the area. I hate how I never see anything special. Maybe I'm dumb lol but I never see anything. Sometimes I do but nothing like what I see other stores everyone else goes to on here haha
707 outchea! Lol. But It has been dry the last few weeks. Didn't see anything this weekend either. But I guess depends on ya style too. But I never had hesitation wit the coupon there. The first time I used it, Asian cat was like wow I never seen that. Ever since its been a go...

I might have a xxl in the red rlx jacket, waiting to see if the jacket fits on my brother

If not I'll get rid of it

707 outchea! Lol. But It has been dry the last few weeks. Didn't see anything this weekend either. But I guess depends on ya style too. But I never had hesitation wit the coupon there. The first time I used it, Asian cat was like wow I never seen that. Ever since its been a go...

Lol that's what's up. I know most of those people working went to my high-school so they are either college or high-school students. I'm sure a lot can pass so I'm Confident that if we get another coupon it may pass lol

Lol that's what's up. I know most of those people working went to my high-school so they are either college or high-school students. I'm sure a lot can pass so I'm Confident that if we get another coupon it may pass lol
Good to hear. One can only hope for another..

Back
Top Bottom