**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ralphlauren.com "Cyber Weekend event" - Now thru Dec 1st

Use code: Cyber14

spend $150 -- and save $25

spend $250 -- and save $50

spend $500 -- and save $125

spend $750 or more --- and save $200

They were turning people down with coupons at one of my outlets but I been on there so much lately the manager had to show me love. I set would've pushed back either way tho. Ended up just getting a double black cologne set for 25

They asked my name....I didn't have service on my phone, so the cashier put the code in for me. She was familiar with it. Everything went smooth a couple of times[emoji]128077[/emoji]

My transaction went through smoothly at Twin Cities, but my girl's transaction was denied. Manager got rustled and said 'This is a fraudulent coupon from the Internet and I will NOT honor it!' Then she radio'd it in to the rest of the staff.

My transaction went through smoothly at Twin Cities, but my girl's transaction was denied. Manager got rustled and said 'This is a fraudulent coupon from the Internet and I will NOT honor it!' Then she radio'd it in to the rest of the staff.
That's what stopped me from questioning the manager to honor the coupon is the fact I can't actually say it was sent to me.  Im leaning towards it being fake.

No one seems to have received the actually email for the 2nd round and it didn't sound like anyone actually received the 1st round email either.  (I didn't)

I got everything I needed on the 1st coupon but the cologne prices are just stupid low not to rack up on.

I got an offer in the mail to schedule a "private" in-store appointment at full priced stores with up to 40% off starting Dec 2nd - call 888-757-8953 

When I called the number the girl didn't have much info but she was connecting me to another person but I didn't have time to wait so I said id call back.

RL making me blush with a private appointment.

i was wondering if you guys could help me find some good deals on older vintage polo. suggest anything, but i am looking for polo sport mainly. im a college student and have set a budget to buy clothes as i need more.  i actually need more clothes rather then rare pieces, but i would still like some pieces fit for a nice or at least decent collection lol.  im looking for mostly polos and shirts. possibly even jackets if the price is right. i would like the logos/ graphics to be all over and what not being sewn and with embroidery. if its plain its kind of a waste of money cause i already have enough plain polo/ralph from macys and the outlet close to me. plus i can go there for more plain styles if i need to lol. if anyone could help me find some deals that would be greatly appreciated. sorry if it sounds like im new to this. im actually not. i stopped collecting shoes/clothes in highscool. now i just collect by getting items i want when i need them. i just need shirts again lol. i just dont know where the deals are at and im hoping yall could help. thanks in advanced.

Last edited:
Last day to use the coupon. I used it on Black Friday and the cashier said that there were no valid coupons to stack on top of the Black Friday sale. He called the manager over and the manager ok'd it. I'm beginning to think the coupon is indeed fake.

Last day to use the coupon. I used it on Black Friday and the cashier said that there were no valid coupons to stack on top of the Black Friday sale. He called the manager over and the manager ok'd it. I'm beginning to think the coupon is indeed fake.

TBH I have had that feeling in the back of my mind for a while now but I've also flourished so much on the coupon its been a damned if you do, damned if you don't kinda thing.

Whoever made that coupon I salute. If possible please make another in January or February so I can fLOurish in the spring.

If it is fake some of the employees don't even know. I had one tell me about the 50% off coupon before I went to checkout. Last day fellas. Flourish

i was wondering if you guys could help me find some good deals on older vintage polo. suggest anything, but i am looking for polo sport mainly. im a college student and have set a budget to buy clothes as i need more.  i actually need more clothes rather then rare pieces, but i would still like some pieces fit for a nice or at least decent collection lol.  im looking for mostly polos and shirts. possibly even jackets if the price is right. i would like the logos/ graphics to be all over and what not being sewn and with embroidery. if its plain its kind of a waste of money cause i already have enough plain polo/ralph from macys and the outlet close to me. plus i can go there for more plain styles if i need to lol. if anyone could help me find some deals that would be greatly appreciated. sorry if it sounds like im new to this. im actually not. i stopped collecting shoes/clothes in highscool. now i just collect by getting items i want when i need them. i just need shirts again lol. i just dont know where the deals are at and im hoping yall could help. thanks in advanced.
200x200px-ZC-dc61fec5_popcorn.gif

If another coupon pops up after this one expires, then I think we'll know it's fake but hey, I haven't had any problems usin em...

If the coupon was fake, how would people at the register still be able to scan or put in the code for it?

If I understand correctly, as long the "code" works, in this case the 5200, they can input whatever percentage off...the 5200 doesn't automatically come up as 50% off...It was explained a few pages back

Last edited:
Just copped this on eBay for around $29 including shipping. Something simple but it's a Jersey style so it's cool for me. This is the sellers picture as I just bought it lol

$_1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom