**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Headed to Woodbury on Sunday. Broke as a joke (or rather, well over my budget by now) so I won't be mad if there's nothing left by then.

Peace, was everything 40% including socks and underwear?

Macys has buy one get half off on underwear and v necks both (3+1) with a 25% off on top of that with the pre-sale for anyone who is in need, I racked up a few days ago and might go back this week and purchase some more.
whole store was 40 off

In the ATL, anybody from here know if the outlet here has the duck sweater or those RLX pullover sweatshirts before I make that drive?

Also what page is the new 50% coupon on?

so does the 50% coupon work? i wish i knew about it earlier because i went to polo yesterday without it... my printer is out so have to go to staples just to print it :smh:

so does the 50% coupon work? i wish i knew about it earlier because i went to polo yesterday without it... my printer is out so have to go to staples just to print it
mean.gif
should just be able to show it to them on your phone

I want to head to the outlet but like..people on black Friday

Hopefully something is left this weekend

Cleaned up last night.. camo parka, duck sweater, lake placid pullover... my girl got gear too. We used like 7 of the printouts, just got in different lines, went to different registers, etc. MSRP on our pickup was like $1400, factory discounted to $800'ish.. add in the 40% off and the 50% off and we seriously dropped like 2bills. Happy Black Friday. 

I keep asking for the OOP on some rangers.... If anyone can help me out I can prolly scoop a duck sweater for them...

Cleaned up last night.. camo parka, duck sweater, lake placid pullover... my girl got gear too. We used like 7 of the printouts, just got in different lines, went to different registers, etc. MSRP on our pickup was like $1400, factory discounted to $800'ish.. add in the 40% off and the 50% off and we seriously dropped like 2bills. Happy Black Friday. 

Well damn, you killed it man. We need more pics!

Carlsbad.. San Diego County. They had the duck sweater on the CLEARANCE rack, marked down to $80 before the discounts. Grabbed 2, one for my girl, one for me. They still had a few lake placid rugbys and camo parkas.. also, saw some of the south western hoodies. Call 'em up! See if they'll ship fam! Its a MAD house out there.

DOG YOU SNAPPED.

I need to add up the prices on everything I copped since the coupon I'm sure I'm somewhere around there... I know for a fact I spent well over 200... He'll just my beacon hoody and reindeer sweater are almost 400 together retail

:nthat:

Store wouldn't honor the coupon, manager told me "no coupons during black friday sale"

This happen to anyone else?

My local has taken it the past week and a half lol.......that equals .2 Big Pony Country Polos, 2 striped knit polos, 2 mesh Polos, a windbreaker and a pair of jeans lol

Back
Top Bottom