**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just thinking I look at older polo and compare it to new things that are dropping what happen? I look at the older pieces from 90's to even early 2000's and it's nowhere near the pieces that are dropping to date. Snow Beach line Stadium P Wing even the bear joints sucks now.

That´s true. Polo has changed a lot. Ralph Lauren stopped producing those pieces in 2000 but now i think Polo is closer than in the past, little by litle polo is approaching to the 2000, not a lot but step by step with piece like this:

Just thinking I look at older polo and compare it to new things that are dropping what happen? I look at the older pieces from 90's to even early 2000's and it's nowhere near the pieces that are dropping to date. Snow Beach line Stadium P Wing even the bear joints sucks now.
please explain...

@Kicks, I would pass. The removal of the pocket flaps and the shorter length screams RL is cutting corners on quality to maximize profits.

@Legend, nice boot line-up. It remember how limited the first version of the Bowerey was. I'm glad the are an annual release. I'm finally considering a purchase.

Last edited:
I recommend the D&S Japan selvage. Good but 4 that price I wore them around the house yesterday to break them in. I'll take pics, I might wear them to work tomorrow.

Nice pick ups above fellas

Nice how do the Maurice's fit? Someone said they fit small, but my other Lo boots fit quite big

I'm A True Size 10 But Find Polo Boots To Run .5 Big For The Most Part... I Swooped These In A 9.5 Like All My Other Pairs And They Seem To Fit The Same.. Still Enough Room For A Thicker Winter Sock Too :wink:

My Lo Boot Collection Thus Far:

Really Wanting To Add A Pair Of Rangers Next!

Last edited:
Anybody in nyc been to the polo bar yet? Got a card in the mail and plan on going for Valentine's Day or nba all star weekend.

Yo! Some know me, some don't... furiou$tylez most places on the internets...

Took advantage of the sale to pick up some pieces I think will become appreciated as the years go on...

Today I lucked up on 2 pair of RRL's in my size for the low...

Copped a RLX jacked & the eagle chambray a few weeks ago as well...

Style grid pic from early December...

Waiting on another package from ebay as we speak...

@Styles, Pete, Pirate- nice pick ups

Got this back out for cool weather...
Purple Label Wool downfill Vest with leather accents, Polo Wool intarsia Sweater, Polo casual shirt, RRL Cargo with leather accents, RL Boots.

P1010143.jpg~320x480

Take an extra 20% sale stuff online with code: JAN2015

Debating on this bench hoodie or those Japanese Selvedge D&S pants for $63 after code. I copped a pair but they were too big. For that price i may just have to cop another pair.

Take an extra 20% sale stuff online with code: JAN2015

Debating on this bench hoodie or those Japanese Selvedge D&S pants for $63 after code. I copped a pair but they were too big. For that price i may just have to cop another pair.
Too big to tailor?

Can anybody measure the leg opening on their pair of D&S Selvedge and let me know what it measures/what size you got?

Need a lil help/insight on the D&S label...im normally a large in jackets/puff vests but understand from others posts that d&s runs small...am i still good in a large or move up to xl...

Back
Top Bottom