**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Caught this gem on the bay. (eBay) A few years old, but NWT. Ralph isn't even using real coyote fur on the hood anymore much less making them in this color.

Caught this gem on the bay. (eBay) A few years old, but NWT. Ralph isn't even using real coyote fur on the hood anymore much less making them in this color.
Love this jacket, just wore mine recently. That pocket style is also my favorite that RL has done on the nylon jackets. Nothing like real coyote fur to keep the wind off your face, I don't anyhting else. I also have the full length long version of it in black that I a wear during very cold weather.

You have great taste when it comes to the quality items from RL...I'm still liking the coyote fur trimmed wool jacket you put up earlier. Keep posting. :smokin

Hey fellas, any insight on how this joint fits? I'm on the lookout for something like this and wear L or XL depending on the item (6' 1", 200 lbs) and was wondering which size might be more suitable. Many thanks in advance.

supermanblue79 supermanblue79
robwashington robwashington

Hey fellas, any insight on how this joint fits? I'm on the lookout for something like this and wear L or XL depending on the item (6' 1", 200 lbs) and was wondering which size might be more suitable. Many thanks in advance.

This is an older style jacket so it's going to be a bit wider than the new ones. At 6'1" the size XL is the one that I recommend. The bottom of the jacket will sit right at or just below the belt line as it should.

@Math, You're right. I did see some good prices on a few things, but most of the statement pieces have all been marked up. I don't want to max out right now, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that they stay in stock for a better discount.

Last edited:
A few pick ups

Also scooped all the seasonal washes , those camo cargos , and a few other small things

All I need is the roper boots in a 11.5 -12 and I'll be done with Rrl boots for good

Last edited:

This is an older style jacket so it's going to be a bit wider than the new ones. At 6'1" the size XL is the one that I recommend. The bottom of the jacket will sit right at or just below the belt line as it should.

@Math, You're right. I did see some good prices on a few things, but most of the statement pieces have all been marked up. I don't want to max out right now, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that they stay in stock for a better discount.

Thanks, bro. Much appreciated.

Silly question but are these RLX Down Jackets any good at keeping you warm? They look a little thin in the pic. Was going to cop another North Face Nuptuse but saw they changed all the colors and they look dull now.

Silly question but are these RLX Down Jackets any good at keeping you warm? They look a little thin in the pic. Was going to cop another North Face Nuptuse but saw they changed all the colors and they look dull now.

They're thin.

Someone said earlier that the feathers on the inside shed like crazy. I almost copped but that stopped me.

@supermanblue79 Hit it right on the head. I'm wearing a L and I'm 6'2", but slim and about 190. I think an XL would be best for you. Check the 'bay ASAP!

Question, there's a Classic Fit Polo that I've been eyeing on the website, only issue is they only have it in Big & Tall sizes. I'm usually a XL in standard sizes, should I try to order a BIG 1X, TALL L, or TALL XL? :nerd:

Or just keep it movin? Don't want the polo to fit like a long dress or a giant poncho :lol:

Finally got those D&S jeans in and a few other things. They are nice but for sure NOT the same as some RRL selvedge. And like what was said earlier they are stiff as hell though. Still great pair of jeans for the sale price. Not mad at all.

Question, there's a Classic Fit Polo that I've been eyeing on the website, only issue is they only have it in Big & Tall sizes. I'm usually a XL in standard sizes, should I try to order a BIG 1X, TALL L, or TALL XL? :nerd:

Or just keep it movin? Don't want the polo to fit like a long dress or a giant poncho :lol:
Don't get the tall then. I'm legit tall and sometimes the tall fits like a damn dress on me...

Don't get the tall then. I'm legit tall and sometimes the tall fits like a damn dress on me...

:lol: yeah that's what I was thinking as well. Probably just keep it moving, no biggie. Thanks fam.

Finally got those D&S jeans in and a few other things. They are nice but for sure NOT the same as some RRL selvedge. And like what was said earlier they are stiff as hell though. Still great pair of jeans for the sale price. Not mad at all.

What's the fit like on the D&S denim? Looks like the leg opening is pretty wide

A few pick ups

Also scooped all the seasonal washes , those camo cargos , and a few other small things

All I need is the roper boots in a 11.5 -12 and I'll be done with Rrl boots for good
What is your feedback on the Camo Cargo. Are they more of a slim fit or baggy. On the website they look od baggy. As far as the sesonal washes in denim, did any of them stand out. I know I'm going to cop the grey raw pair but i'm kind of interested in the slim fit dusty olive too.

Back
Top Bottom