**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

wild

NICE

Last day of the sale what should I cop
What are you looking for?

Some decent jackets and sweaters still there, I grabbed the lightweight combat jacket yesterday for Spring. My D&S jeans should be here this week. I finally ordered the Hooded Bench Sweatshirt to rock this Spring.

Macy's just finished inventory. If you have product numbers nows a good time to hit up your sales people. Picked up a couple of "found" items from last year for the lo lo. I got bakin soda, bakin soda!

Last edited:
What are you looking for?

Some decent jackets and sweaters still there, I grabbed the lightweight combat jacket yesterday for Spring. My D&S jeans should be here this week. I finally ordered the Hooded Bench Sweatshirt to rock this Spring.

I want that bench hoodie but I've never seen it in person or on so I'm not sure if I can drop the $90 (thats with tax + shipped to my spot) on it to cop.

@Spyder, those are extremely warm, imo. Light as hell, you wouldn't think it can hold up to severe weather. Wore this one all last week during this NYC freeze over.

What's Good Lo Fam! :nthat:

Haven't Posted In Here In A Minute But Figured I'd Share Some Of My Recent Finds.

Maurice- $55

Rumford- $47

$29 A Piece

Military Zip Jacket- $100

Coyote Fur Bomber- $200

Last edited:
@Boxdok  - I got the RRL camo cargo's, and I would say I doubt Severely they are slim fit.  They have a 10 inch ankle and fit maybe a slight bit Slimmer than the D-2 and Regiment Cargo's to come out in the last few years that I have, which I'd also assume are regular fit.  I'd say they are the best fitting and best feeling of all the RRL Cargo's I have though, and unlike the Other Regiments I have, the ankle ties are both on the same side of the ankle, which makes more sense to me.  The only Criticism I could give is they don't have the Waist Pull up Strings on the front hips, which I always liked.  Whats the differences in measurements on the Slim to Regular fit Cargo's, because I see now a Bunch of pairs are called tapered in the description and I really am curious as too what the actual difference in the new Slim Fit styles are, because I never really noticed that they made more than one fit up until recently

I dunno how someone got a Discount on em though, because that sounds like a crazy come up to me, because I didn't really stutter paying full though I'd have preferred not to

I have an off the wall question on RRL cargo's though that maybe someone can clear up.  Does anyone know if the Stitching Thread on them is 100% Cotton like the Body Fabric, or is it a Polyester or Nylon Thread

Does anyone have this year's Wool Peacoat? I see they omitted the 2 flap pockets and maybe shortened it a bit. I am mainly curious about the fit... is it more tailored than previous years? I own the Academy Peacoat from several years ago, the last year it was 100% wool.
Here is the coat I am referring to:

Nice pic ups polo pirate I wanna cop some of that blue label boxing gear .
I wanna pick up those black horween bowers but another black shoe might be to much .

But it has me like this though

Last edited:
Hi my friend.

I´m new on this page.

Firs, I want to thank to you and sorry for my bad english.

I´m looking for Ralph Lauren Clothes, specially Polo Sport. I have a good collection but I want to buy more every day. If there is anybody here who want to sell something please tell me.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom