**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

grown men walking around with teddy bears on their shirt :smh:

and you're worried about bears on sweaters?

aight man

Any reviews on this vest? I just saw it and thought it was heat but need a review before I cop another black vest.

Haven't bought a Ralph button down in ages.

Thinking of getting a Plaid Work Shirt.

Sizing...how do they run? Big? Baggy?

I"m a medium in some brands, large in others. Any help would be appreciated.

Haven't bought a Ralph button down in ages.

Thinking of getting a Plaid Work Shirt.

Sizing...how do they run? Big? Baggy?

I"m a medium in some brands, large in others. Any help would be appreciated.
I would prob say get the Medium depending on your body shape, I'm not a small dude and I have to tailor their XL's because they are cut white, the XL is cut better compared to the L, sleeve wise, so my tailor just get frequent visits now :frown:

I would prob say get the Medium depending on your body shape, I'm not a small dude and I have to tailor their XL's because they are cut white, the XL is cut better compared to the L, sleeve wise, so my tailor just get frequent visits now :frown:

Much appreciated.

I'm a slim/slender build, 6'0 175 and was leaning towards a medium. I don't want baggy/loose.

Was looking for measurements of Ralph shirts and they're difficult to find.

Thank you.

I would prob say get the Medium depending on your body shape, I'm not a small dude and I have to tailor their XL's because they are cut white, the XL is cut better compared to the L, sleeve wise, so my tailor just get frequent visits now
frown.gif
Much appreciated.

I'm a slim/slender build, 6'0 175 and was leaning towards a medium. I don't want baggy/loose.

Was looking for measurements of Ralph shirts and they're difficult to find.

Thank you.
I would recommend trying it on in store if possible but the Medium might be just right due to your size.

I am 6'1 but 235 lol so the XL tailored gets me the perfect fit. It's real risky doing L from .com orders for me lol. A couple joints I got recently I can't really rock until I cut back on some brews.

Appreciate it. Yeah, I guess going to try on in store is best.

I get a Large in a lot of brands and just get them tailored a little bit. I love custom fits.

I'll go in person eventually. Thanks!

Appreciate it. Yeah, I guess going to try on in store is best.

I get a Large in a lot of brands and just get them tailored a little bit. I love custom fits.

I'll go in person eventually. Thanks!
No worries, last thing if it's custom you will prob need a L, classic a M. But yeah try it out for the final call. Good luck.

$565 from $1995.
Had it shipped from Texas of all places. It's a Small, I need to find another in a Medium but there isn't a Small or Medium left in the company smh.

Anyone get shipping confirmation for the .com sale? Haven't heard anything back.

Sometimes .com cops, especially sale orders, can take dayyys to ship.

The last order I had on the .com site literally took a week to ship out from the day I ordered it.

There has definitely been a delay in shipments from the .com, probably due to the weather in the NorthEast. I had a few shipments sitting for 4 days before any movement... I was like :nerd:

SPB - I definitely noticed that with all the bear merchandise. For once the bear golfs hit RL, they are usually only on Macys and the other sites. I wish they got the full lineup of hoodies, hats, and all because thats where I get my stuff for the lowest of prices. Last resort for me is always Macys.

The site actually has a banner that says shipping may be delayed due to inclement weather in the North East.... didn't even peep that before.

Last edited:

It ain't ralph tho.....

Supreme polo stadium CYCLE ripoff from 08', Supreme polo flags ripoff from 08'

Both items were copped from grailed.com, I'm always sketched using new buy/sell platforms but paypal got my back

There's HEAT on that site
some polo stuff but nothing amazing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom