**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That show ended up being pretty cool. Watched all the episodes last weekend. Hopefully they get some backing/budget and up the quality.
I agree. The storyline is better than the acting. I keep waiting for some fam to show up on screen! :lol: Just watched the season finale :smokin

Last edited:
Recent pick ups

Last edited:
@ maldonado- nice bags, they look much better together than they do separately.

@shottadru- nice pick ups, the tiger tee is much better than the polo

@Frank- I hear you. Spring 15' will be more about the accessories for me than the clothing. I feel like I've seen everything in the collection years before. I will take a look at the Hawaii Jacket to see if I need it.

Just got my Polo.com order and they sent two. Both boxes had the same tracking number. I used a gift card so I know i didn't get charged twice. Pretty cool 

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the "Ross Varsity" at any RRL stores in a small?

Have you called CS to have them try to locate one for you?

@SPB - I agree with everything you just said... I wish the tiger polo didn't have a washed look to it, I like the tee way better as well

Its a good time to purchase the horse cardigan, eagle shawl, and patchwork sweaters... lowest priced those items have been the entire season... just placed an order myself :D

Last edited:
Whats up fellas!  Its been a been a minute, been mad busy, but I have been checking on the regular and finally got around to make some picks up at Macy's with the sale

Dope stuff as always Kush, Superman, Ty and Pirate 
pimp.gif

here's todays pick ups from Macy's, stopped by Bloomingdales but they didn't have anything really, looks like I'm gonna have to hit rl.com to grab the rest of the stuff I wanted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom