**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

got a few polos from i assume the polo outlet as gifts but they did not give me gift receipts, does anyone know if the factory store will issue me store credit and purchase something i actually want?  thanks in advance

Got these in a day or two ago, these joints are made in Italy, the quality is amazing.

Are these the blue pair? Man I've been looking everywhere for the black pair. I slept and they sold out online, been looking dam near every day for a restock. Do you happen to have the upc number off the box or know what they're called. I need to hunt those down.

Last edited:
Barneyswarehouse has some really good deals going on right now, 50% + an extra 40% off--especially if you wear a M-XL in Black Label.

I wish they had this Quiled Tech jacket in my size. So hurt!:smh:

Last edited:
why is it tht I can't find a simple men's stripped ralph lauren rubgy shirt . .. tf happened to all the polo rugbys

Are these the blue pair? Man I've been looking everywhere for the black pair. I slept and they sold out online, been looking dam near every day for a restock. Do you happen to have the upc number off the box or know what they're called. I need to hunt those down.

Frank these are the blue pair, the black pair has no red, if you need help securing the blue pair or the white pair just let me know and as far as the black pair they might be sold out as I try hunting them out but you can try, they're called Ralph Lauren Stamford sneaker.

Thinking about copping this for the hell of it

Also breh's Not trying to turn this into a selling thread but if anyone wears a 38-40 in pants and a xxl in jackets . I'm letting hella blue label go for the low ski. I got like 15 pairs of cargo pants to get rid of and about 17 jackets and coats as well. Pm me for more details

Hammer - Clean fit bro

Walked into Macys today and the signs said 50% off full priced items, so out of curiosity I took two items to the register and they were actually 50% off the lowest price on the tag, plus I asked the sales associate if she could save me anything extra and she keyed in an additional 20% off. I left with a camo quilted jacket for $73, retail was $365. :smokin

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

want to cop a polo bear sweater but I've been getting other priorities

looks like I missed my shot at the navy preppy joint

and nice cop as always to sp

Last edited:
Ralph need not hit me with another email after bear shirts arrive until they put my shearling back up :smh:

Yea to follow what Kush was saying. Was in Macy's yesterday and there were 50% and 65% off signs everywhere. I also asked the sales associate bout percentage off lowest price or OG price. She hooked it up wit 50 off lowest price. Got this joint for 75 bucks and got my son a jacket for 100 which was originally $385...

I'm never in macy's when there's sales like that. Was there last week and din't see much good stuff.

My Macy's stays with sales, the problem here is that their Poli section is smaller than their D&S section. Also, the Poli that they do have is always not my size.

Rarely ever find anything I like in Macy's. Especially don't see pieces like those posted above

I guarantee the Macy's here in South Carolina is worse than any of the Macy's y'all are talking about :lol:

I know the struggle of a poor Macy's selection. I jus happened to b in San Francisco yesterday which has a separate 3 or 4 story Macy's just for men's wear. The 2nd floor is basically 80% Ralph Lauren..

Back
Top Bottom