**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Polo Sport- you've been holding out on us, didn't know you were that RRL heavy.

there were a few years that i didnt mess with blue label all that much and just really got into RRL. they were just pumping out great stuff, and this was well before they started selling RRL online (how many of u guys remember that lol).  if i were to take a guess, the only person that's holding more RRL in this thread is @rrlegend... maybe @Herueyes  now that he's in here haha.

there were a few years that i didnt mess with blue label all that much and just really got into RRL. they were just pumping out great stuff, and this was well before they started selling RRL online (how many of u guys remember that lol).  if i were to take a guess, the only person that's holding more RRL in this thread is @rrlegend... maybe @Herueyes  now that he's in here haha.
yeah still going strong here on the rrl but I've slowed down significantly , bout to cop a  party house / bachelor pad in the summer, but i have been dumping a ton of blue label on flee bay 

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... This jacket is my nemesis... something about it always got to me.
I think it was the pockets... I've always felt that the bottom zippered pockets just don't
feel right to put your hands in for any kind of warmth/protection. Mine is Royal Blue with
the removable via snaps Coyote Fur Trim - When I find it I'll post...:wink:  

Hmmm... I might try and rock an RLX Parka for Tues... gonna be cold in the NYC...

Peace & Thanks to all for the RLX accessory shouts... SOS(berkowitz), SMB & SP...

As promised...

I'm going to try and get an outfit together...

The Royal Blue is demanding... I'm doing this via phone so apologies...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... This jacket is my nemesis... something about it always got to me.
I think it was the pockets... I've always felt that the bottom zippered pockets just don't
feel right to put your hands in for any kind of warmth/protection. Mine is Royal Blue with
the removable via snaps Coyote Fur Trim - When I find it I'll post...:wink:  

Hmmm... I might try and rock an RLX Parka for Tues... gonna be cold in the NYC...

Peace & Thanks to all for the RLX accessory shouts... SOS(berkowitz), SMB & SP...

As promised...

I'm going to try and get an outfit together...

The Royal Blue is demanding... I'm doing this via phone so apologies...

Is that the real coyote fur?

Peace, both the royal blue and the orange colorway of those Down parka posted by supermanblue and herueyes look super dope.

Last edited:
Aight BOriginal... Nice Nice... Your piece inspired me to break out my RLX goose hoody....
I'll post a pic when I get into work... Rockin' it now on #2 train

Seems like the older stuff is more desirable due to materials used...
Goose down parkas with Real Coyote Furs it is then....

Aight BOriginal... Nice Nice... Your piece inspired me to break out my RLX goose hoody....
I'll post a pic when I get into work... Rockin' it now on #2 train

Seems like the older stuff is more desirable due to materials used...
Goose down parkas with Real Coyote Furs it is then....

Serious setup. That RLX parka is hands "down" one of the best outwear items from any RL collection. Quality is better on that than the current purple label coats. Im still kicking myself for passing on it a few years ago.

Thanks Boriginal and nice jacket up there.

Frank, I wish they did too. I wrote a letter to RL stating the same thing. I got the traditional corporate reply, but I hope it hit someones desk that can change things.

Last edited:
Serious setup. That RLX parka is hands "down" one of the best outwear items from any RL collection. Quality is better on that than the current purple label coats. Im still kicking myself for passing on it a few years ago.

Thanks Boriginal and nice jacket up there.

Frank, I wish they did too. I wrote a letter to RL stating the same thing. I got the traditional corporate reply, but I hope it hit someones desk that can change things.

Thanks SMB - I think there's one on eBay now for an insane amount - NWT too!!!!
There use to be these 2 Brothers over at the mansion and later further uptown on Madison Ave
that I use to deal with... Tall brother I think his name was Sherland and Mo(hammed)... I use
to have them scouring the country for XXL's it was no joke... Sherland had a RLX coyote fur trim
hooded goose down below the knee duster... Bad a s s jacket!!! I remember he got one for
himself & his lady!!!! Unfortunately I could never locate one in any size...

Here's another RLX Wool Coyote Parka

It matches my Tyrol Vest but there's no way to wear both at the same time - too hot anyway!
Peace...

My bad removable hood on this one... It zips off completely...

Last edited:
Herueyes I was looking for that wool rlx coat hands my favorite out of all of them it's crazy because my brother will buy a rl faux fur parka and take it have the fur removed and add real coyote fur it actually looks more desirable that way in my opinion I honestly feel like the quality on a lot of new items don't justify the price

Thanks SMB - I think there's one on eBay now for an insane amount - NWT too!!!!
There use to be these 2 Brothers over at the mansion and later further uptown on Madison Ave
that I use to deal with... Tall brother I think his name was Sherland and Mo(hammed)... I use
to have them scouring the country for XXL's it was no joke... Sherland had a RLX coyote fur trim
hooded goose down below the knee duster... Bad a s s jacket!!! I remember he got one for
himself & his lady!!!! Unfortunately I could never locate one in any size...

Here's another RLX Wool Coyote Parka

It matches my Tyrol Vest but there's no way to wear both at the same time - too hot anyway!
Peace...

My bad removable hood on this one... It zips off completely...
Insane! Love it from the real coyote fur down to the leather adjustable cuffs. You have some gems in your stash, keep sharing.

****. was gonna buy some polo pullovers for my parents with that 20% off promo code but it ended yesterday. any other promo codes floating around or is it done?

BOriginal hoody inspired setup that I had on yesterday...

RLX Nylon Goose down Hoody with asymmetric zipper & thumbhole cuffs (Grey)

RLX Wool hoody sweater (Grey)  via Marshalls 
wink.gif

RLX Nylon Goose Down Pants (Green)

RLX Nylon Web Belt (Black)

RLX Wool Insignia Beanie (Tan)

Please excuse the Asolo Cactus boots (Grey/Blk)

Here's my penultimate Coyote Fur Parka

I usually rock it in the below setup...

RLX Nylon Waterproof Goose Down Coyote Fur Parka (Light Green)

RLX Merino Wool Military Inspired Shawl Collar Pullover Sweater (Green)

RLX Military Inspired Nylon Ski Pants (Green)

RLX Nylon Web Belt (Tan)

RLX Polyester pullover zippered mock neck (White/Green Trim) used as base layer

Please excuse the Asolo Titan GV boots & the AKurtz plaid baseball cap

P.S. Some RLX ski/snowboarding pants can be a pain if not worn with Ski/Snowboarding boots.

To remedy the flair factor towards the bottom of the pants I came up with the below solution...

I had a tailor take the velcro from my Girbauds and attach them to the inside cuff of the pants... 

Now any regular boots can be worn without issue...

I'll find my last Goose Down Coyote fur parka... Had another one (NWT) but I gave it to my brother for his birthday...

That one had a shearling lined interior hood... I think it was called the St. Moritz... Madness!!! I had to do something

extreme 'cause I couldn't stomach him walking around wearing my Blue 555 Soul Parka like it was his...
wink.gif

Peace... 

Last edited:
@Herueyes, everything in those pics is jet fuel, and the fact that it's ALL RLX...even better. Love the coyote 3rd green coyote fur trimmed parka, and the zip-leg ski pants are the illest pair that I'll seen from RL. A lot of people sleep on ski pants for cold weather; I throw on a pair a few times each winter when high winds are forecast. Looking forward to the St. Moritz post, There's a tweed blazer with a zip front from that collection (I think) that I passed on twice. Kicking myself now.

@Legend, are you going to be selling more footware?

Last edited:
@Herueyes, everything in those pics is jet fuel, and the fact that it's ALL RLX...even better. Love the coyote 3rd green coyote fur trimmed parka, and the zip-leg ski pants are the illest pair that I'll seen from RL. A lot of people sleep on ski pants for cold weather; I throw on a pair a few times each winter when high winds are forecast. Looking forward to the St. Moritz post, There's a tweed blazer with a zip front from that collection (I think) that I passed on twice. Kicking myself now.

@Legend, are you going to be selling more footware?
These are the only 3 I really got left

I got a few more boots left that I didn't post but I found a buyer in Indiana that copped about half my boots for about 3k .

Also trying to see if I can bring this crocodile wallet back from the dead . Joint got machine washed and dried . Was a 700 dollar purple label wallet

I might have to put it on the bay and see if I get at least a hundo for it

Last edited:
nice i have the red plaid boots with the crepe sole from the season before i believe. a little more rlx to the thread...

Thanks SP & sharieffrl - I was looking at some avirex shearling hats too but came across the
RRL ones and they fit. When I had my locks nothing would fit!!! I use to go to the avirex joint in 
Queens to get one of a kind stuff back in the day... I got a killer leather goose down some where.
When I find it I'll post...

I just finished going through another storage bin from the basement and it was full of

RLX accesories...

Peace...

Peace. That Avirex LIC outlet was the spot back in the day.
Really nice RLX stuff you posted. Just curious if you have any RLX when it was under the Polo Sport Label.

Back
Top Bottom