**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Nice accessories up there. I bought the RrL shearling bomber hat, but passed on the Rrl bomber ball cap because it was faux fur if I rember correctly. Blue buffalo shearling hat is classic, and those Rivermont Shearling boots are timeless I hope we get a new version of those soon.

Seeing so much RL hunting clothing and Shearling from is sensory overload for me :lol:

Keep the heat coming NT

Last edited:
***First post...***

Been lurking for quite sometime decided to join a month ago and my probationary period is finally over! LOL anyway here goes my first post....

I have a 2014-2015 shearling in size M NWOT. It fits more snug than I would like. Is there anyone out there with a size Large looking to downsize? Could possibly set up a trade...

Herueyes- nice cashmere shearling. I like yours much better than the grey version.

To the office today

Purple Label Full Shearling belted Jacket, Polo Wool Cardigan w/leather throat latches, Polo Dress Shirt, Polo Cuffed Pant, Polo Wool Knit TIe, Ralph Lauren Suede Duck Lows

The oxford University setup................. I like it

any links to this shirt
Your looking for crew neck t-shirts for cheap, right ? 

I'm not sure what colors your looking for, but i have bought a few from this seller. Ebay has a lot of power sellers with different colors and price may vary by a few dollars depending on color and seller. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polo-Ralph-...hash=item20db642270:m:mVkkBuLd84sB6FaM8BFf73g

I didn't even know there was a difference in quality until i ordered from the RL website. I guess stay away from the made is China ones ? 

Anyone have some PRL sheet/bedding recommendations? I know it might be a long shot, just curious 
laugh.gif

Nice accessories up there. I bought the RrL shearling bomber hat, but passed on the Rrl bomber ball cap because it was faux fur if I rember correctly. Blue buffalo shearling hat is classic, and those Rivermont Shearling boots are timeless I hope we get a new version of those soon.

Seeing so much RL hunting clothing and Shearling from is sensory overload for me
laugh.gif

Keep the heat coming NT
Both RRL Shearling Hats have the same exact label inside:

100% Wool Real Fur

Dyed Shearling Lamb

Fur Origin: USA

The Baseball Cap has an additional Limited Tag

Thanks SP & sharieffrl - I was looking at some avirex shearling hats too but came across the

RRL ones and they fit. When I had my locks nothing would fit!!! I use to go to the avirex joint in 

Queens to get one of a kind stuff back in the day... I got a killer leather goose down some where.

When I find it I'll post...

@Herueyes  those shearling crowns are amazing.

to the gym...
Thanks Yo.... I'm liking the RLX top is it Fleece? Reminds me of a setup I got but haven't had the chance to wear yet...

The Green & Black Shell I've worn already but the the Blue and Black Shell I haven't 

I got the White & Black Polyfill to use as a midlayer/insert for the shells... You can see

the Lime Green on both NWT jackets and on the back of the insert RL(X)...

I just finished going through another storage bin from the basement and it was full of

RLX accesories...

From top Left to Right...

RLX  Ortlieb Waterproof Messenger Bag (Black/Blk)

RLX  Ortlieb Waterproof Messenger Bag (Green/Blk)

RLX O-range Waterproof Slim Backpack (Black/Blk)

RLX Goose down nylon scarf (Black)

RLX Nylon Baseball Cap (Green/Blk)

RLX Nylon Baseball Cap (Blue/Blk)

RLX Fleece Skullcap/Beanie (Royal Blue)

RLX Fleece Skullcap/Beanie (Green)

RLX Alpine Padded Leather Gloves (Brown)

RLX Gauntlet Nylon/Leather Ski Gloves (Black/Blk)

RLX Nylon/Leather Gloves (Black/Blk)

RLX Wool/Leather Gloves (Grey/Brown)

RLX Nylon/Leather Gloves (Green/Blk)

RLX O-range iPad sleeve (Royal Blue)

RLX O-range iPad sleeve (Black)

RLX Waterproof Newsboy Cap (Tartan - Black Watch)

RLX Wool Insignia Skullcap beanie (Tan) 

RLX O-range Large Waterproof Backpack (Orange)

RLX O-range Large Waterproof Backpack (Yellow)

RLX Wide Leather Belt (Brown)

RLX Nylon Web Belts (Orange, White, Tan, Black)

RLX O-range Waterproof Messenger Bag (Yellow/Yellow)

RLX O-range Waterproof Messenger Bag (Black/Orange)

RLX Ortlieb Large Waterproof Duffle Bag (White - on the floor)

RLX Ortlieb Waterproof Duffle Bag (Black/Blk)

RLX Ortlieb Waterproof Duffle Bag (Green/Blk)

RLX...

Peace...

What an RLX catalog Herueyes, and you're just showing accessories here :wow:. Incredible!

I hope I come across the limited shearling version of that cap your holding. Very nice.

You guys are pouring straight rocket fuel into this thread.

Wow dope accessories for real

Polo sport - digging that fleece as well

I'm enjoying this show, keep it coming fellas!!

As for the 2014 shearling I've seen sz Large pop up here and there on the bay, you may for roughly 1k, probably can talk some of the sellers down a bit, sell yours and purchase your correct size.

As for RL bedding, I know RRLegend dabbles in that

Boriginal - Classic!

Last edited:
Ordered some items from RL that came over the weekend. Caught a great sale with $25 off and the polos were already on clearance. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji] #Jugg

@NikeSkywalker- Thanks

4 degrees this morning, had to dust off the parka today...

Polo Down Parka w/Coyote Fur Trim, RRL Beacon Shirt, Polo Henley, Polo Jeans, Ralph Lauren Full Shearling Toggle Boot

Beautiful set up as always. Love that Parka everytimr you post it. Just got my girl a similar one, no real fur of course. U been on fire the past few pages keep it coming.

Yall are killing it with the shearlings, I'm gonna have to get around to taking some pics. Just ordered the leather bomber with the shearling collar, I'll post some pics when it comes in.

@NikeSkywalker- Thanks

4 degrees this morning, had to dust off the parka today...

Polo Down Parka w/Coyote Fur Trim, RRL Beacon Shirt, Polo Henley, Polo Jeans, Ralph Lauren Full Shearling Toggle Boot
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... This jacket is my nemesis... something about it always got to me.

I think it was the pockets... I've always felt that the bottom zippered pockets just don't

feel right to put your hands in for any kind of warmth/protection. Mine is Royal Blue with

the removable via snaps Coyote Fur Trim - When I find it I'll post...
wink.gif

Hmmm... I might try and rock an RLX Parka for Tues... gonna be cold in the NYC...

Peace & Thanks to all for the RLX accessory shouts... SOS(berkowitz), SMB & SP...

Frank- Thanks. I know that you have some heat to post; can't wait to see what's in store./SP- Your pics have me wanting this year's shearling bomber, and a camera./Herueyes- You can't be in that jacket without gloves, pockets are useless for hands. Looking forward to seeing the blue one. /Polo Sport- you've been holding out on us, didn't know you were that RRL heavy./sharieffrl and boriginal- great jacekts

All this sheepskin and winter wear is great from all of you. I haven't seen the thread this hot in a long time.

Bros I've got a general sizing question, how is black label fitting compared to? Is it very snug or close to a true fit? Considering some pants that are XL but I'm hoping they're not close to a Large

Back
Top Bottom