**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Not much of a deal then. Already had one coming in from Macy's at that price.  Was planning on returning if it could be had at that price. I'll have the receipt adjusted with the code VIP.

Thanks though.

Last edited:
image.png

Last edited:
The bear saga continues.

Highlight of my recent order. Some other things I like that I ordered but these were the heart of it all

Last edited:
For those of you who rock the regular polo denim, how would you compare the Slim Straight fit to other brands like say Nudies, Levis or any other slim staright jeans you may have?

Last edited:
For those of you who rock the regular polo denim, how would you compare the Slim Straight fit to other brands like say Nudies, Levis or any other slim staright jeans you may have?
I don't rock skinny but in general I'd say Levi's are better quality when it comes to regular Polo denim. But Polo denim fades nicer.  Nudies I've never had a pair. Doubt it help much but my 2 cents.

The only regular RL denim I would suggest are the sullivan and varick if you like a straight or tapered fit.

TypeR - You're welcome brother, glad I could help

Bulk - Dope haul, nice working with you [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
Sullivan >>>

I like Varick also but bottom needs a taper, unless you use those jeans for mostly boots like me.

Macy's last chance sale really has me spending... This weekends pick ups.

PRL Cardigan- ori$495 -> $90
PRL bear - $59

D&S Joggers - Ori $125. --> $28
D&S hoodie - Ori $98--> $19

D&S Black skinny - Ori $98 ---> $20
D&S distressed slim - Ori $145--> $29

Last edited:
.com rolled out the friends and family additional 30% off. Sales are very good right now if you're still buying Fall Winter items

@Polo Sport, nice buy on the sweater.

Back
Top Bottom