**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Chapeus

Polo Sport - dope stuff

In earlier years I would see all these tooled leather accessories from RRL, sad that I never got any

by the way, does anyone play tennis? i'm going to put this up soon but figured someone here might appreciate this more than me selling to a stranger.

Polo Sport- great stuff. The tooled RRL Wallet is excellent and I've never seen the Rugby Tennis cover and duffle.

Legend- Sollid lineup. I'd never noticed how simillar ALL of the RRL patch jacket and cardigans were until I saw them together in your photo. At least this year's version is quilted with graphics on the back to set it apart.

Today's Setup....
Polo Native American light knit, Polo Repaired Pant, Polo Socks, Ralph Lauren Leather Duckboot

%24_1.JPG

Anyone know when and how much retail was for this RRL indigo cardigan ?

I remember somebody asking about this RRL sweater a page back. It was part of summer 2015. MSRP was 695. I scooped it up in the middle of the year for under 400. It's super warm.It's December and it still  hasn't gotten cold enough for me to wear it yet.

@boxdox the one i was asking about looks to be a little different then the one you have. They look very similar though. 

Here are  a few picture of the sweater i was asking about from the ebay listing i won..

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
Damn that Cardigan is fire.
Medasi... Those above inspired me to get mine... It's definitely a statement piece...

Speaking of RRL statement pieces... Dude on the flea said he took his RRL jacket to the SOHO store and it caused a rukus....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RLL-DOUBLE-...742220?hash=item464ace42cc:g:x~8AAOSwoydWsj2N

(eBay item number:301902742220)

Funny jacket looks awfully familiar... Maybe I'll rock it come winter...

Peace...

Last edited:
^Nice cardigan. I like the vertical knitted cable version your wearing much better than the horizontal and multidirection cable versions in the other pictures

Not to 1 up @Fresh Out DaBox  but Carson's has the shirt for the low...$58.75 shipped.  Use codes ZDGWRMN3916 and BDAYMAR.

http://www.carsons.com/sc1/polo-ral...-print-mesh-polo-shirt-1005787.html?cart=true
Those codes do not work. The first one is no longer valid and the second one doesn't reflect any discount. The price is 108.75.
Repped! Good looking on the link. I been checking for this shirt but I've been out the loop a lil bit. They're running a new $50 off coupon that brings it to $58.75 again (use code ZEASTER5016)... only size large left

Polo Sport - dope stuff

In earlier years I would see all these tooled leather accessories from RRL, sad that I never got any

[thread="500318"]i'm a big fan of their smaller hand-tooled items. i have an indian head wallet, i'll take some pics with my better camera and post later this week. also a card holder. they are really great pieces, so much so that i have yet to put them to use lol. there was a hand tooled "binder" last year (or the year before), and of course that vest. i think that vest is OD though. [/thread]

I remember those items and yea the vest was a bit busy for me as well, I'd love a wallet though.

Today I got some Levis 541 athletic fit.

Any rl jeans or pants yall could recommend that won't break the bank that's similar? I just need and want new pants. Currently only have 3.Rl has nice pants, but I know some can be pricey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom