**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Don't really post a lot anymore but a nice little pick up from my boy sneakerpimp2k8

Also was spring cleaning and found some made to measure shirts I never got a round to wearing smh

^Great buys Legend. As much as I like the le vest, the linen native American shirt is that much better. :wow: And the made to measure stack is crazy.

What's Good RL Fam!

Been A Minute Since I've Posted In Here But Was Hoping Some Of The Lo Experts Could Help Shed Some Light.....

Found These Shorts The Other Day At TJ Maxx On Jupiter Island..... I Really Like Then For Summer Lounge Wear And Am Hoping To Track Down A Size Medium As This Large Is Kinnda Big But Doable.

Searched All Over The Internet Using The Item Code, "BeachShop" Etc. And All I Could Seem To Find Was A Pair Of Men's Drawls With The Same Pattern :lol:

Any Help Or Insight Would Be Greatly Appreciated :nthat:

Ebay item # 191822521373

They are very nice shorts, goes great with those pink or blue palm tree polo shirts from last summer

Thanks For Pointing Me In That Direction My Dude! :nthat:

It's Weird Tho, If You Compare My Pair And Those On EBay, There's A Couple Minor Differences.

The Pair On EBay Has Frayed Leg Opennings And Looks To Have Inside Out Stitching Which My Pair Does Not..... I Definitely Prefer The Aesthetics Of My Pair :nerd:

Ebay item # 191822521373

They are very nice shorts, goes great with those pink or blue palm tree polo shirts from last summer

Thanks For Pointing Me In That Direction My Dude! :nthat:

It's Weird Tho, If You Compare My Pair And Those On EBay, There's A Couple Minor Differences.

The Pair On EBay Has Frayed Leg Opennings And Looks To Have Inside Out Stitching Which My Pair Does Not..... I Definitely Prefer The Aesthetics Of My Pair :nerd:

Yep, I actually have the pair you posted and I noticed the difference as well. I actually kinda like the ones on ebay better, I think they are samples. I was thinking of ordering since he has 2 pair. If I do, i'll sell you mine, haven't wore em yet.

Yep, I actually have the pair you posted and I noticed the difference as well. I actually kinda like the ones on ebay better, I think they are samples. I was thinking of ordering since he has 2 pair. If I do, i'll sell you mine, haven't wore em yet.

Size M?

Definitely Keep Me Posted Fam.... I'm Not Really Feelin' The Frayed Edges And Reverse Stitching On The EBay Pairs But May Pull The Trigger If It's My Only Option.

Kinnda Weird How Scarce These Are Out There

Don't really post a lot anymore but a nice little pick up from my boy sneakerpimp2k8

Also was spring cleaning and found some made to measure shirts I never got a round to wearing smh

Anytime bro.. enjoy!!! Waiting on that jacket to come in, going on hiatus so I think I'll have to live through you :smh:

Size M?

Definitely Keep Me Posted Fam.... I'm Not Really Feelin' The Frayed Edges And Reverse Stitching On The EBay Pairs But May Pull The Trigger If It's My Only Option.

Kinnda Weird How Scarce These Are Out There

Yep they are a M. I will definitely keep you posted. I've seen em pop on ebay a few times in the past, now that we're getting into spring they might be a little less scarce.

Can someone please help me out? I'm looking for that olive & orange outfitters hat that came out not to long ago...

Impressive ... But the price tag? No so much.

Man, I just seen this in the RL store in Lenox. The pics are one thing but in person is another level. The quality is amazing and not the satin material typical of touring jackets. It still has a nice sheen to it and a cool jacket to pair with a tee/shorts/aviators.

Back
Top Bottom