**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I know I'm late but i just ordered this :smokin .

Last edited:
^ I don't even see those on there.

I see the promo for it, but the link just goes to all the customizable shirts on my end.

I'm trying to get one of those Bulldogs!

Last edited:
^ I don't even see those on there.

I see the promo for it, but the link just goes to all the customizable shirts on my end.

I'm trying to get one of those Bulldogs!

The pic is from the kids side. I figure i could swing it bc I wear a Small in men's and a big kids' XL should fit. They have them for wmn, kids, and (should be) men's also but I've yet to see them come up yet.

It sure as hell got cold quickly, Fall is in full effect, if local to the NYC area and needing to shop lmk, Friends&Family is until th 3rd and I can stack the discount :smokin

IMG_5483.jpg

30% off coupon from mobile sign up think on last page
IMG_5479.png

You can stack the $10 off purchase coupon off if you try on jeans
outlets looking right so far, fall winter gonna be good trust
Noticed they got blankets and cups, I collect home crap
more bear stuff, hoodies and polos about 3 diff color ways different bears
IMG_5489.jpg

Country polos and others are 30-40 % off
Cooped a shirt for $14 retail $40 and polos for $33 retail $79
IMG_5488.jpg

Ready for another pologate

Great haul fool!!! Dudes be stingy with the reps in here nowadays. Anyways great pickups ITTB. I need to get out to the outlets one of these days.:smokin

To anyone who is near a Tanger outlet, the Polo Factory store will take this card all month. It takes 25% off a single item. Unlimited uses. It costs $5 and will stack with other discounts.

^ Plain beanies yeah. I think I saw grey, tan, burgundy and navy at the one I went to. Some of the OD huge spellout joints too.

Damn outlet at Cabazon had heat on heat lots of discos store crowned on Ontarios inventory
Y'all see that Chicago polo ? Need that
All the smalls-larges were out on a lot of polos; Chicago, Miami, Dubai, New York
, probably soaked up
IMG_5507.jpg

Use the $10 off coupon from jean try on and 20% off you can get these socks for like $3
IMG_5506.jpg

Copped the flag blanket too

Back
Top Bottom