**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

$3 lambswool socks

RL's new CEO is helping the company gain major ground; got people spending $300 on bear sweaters from previous years plus buying the accessories.
He's definitely increased the foot traffic in the factory stores with the new (to outlet stores) inventory. He even is using the Friends&Family sales event both online, and in the factory stores to bridge the gap between flagship site.

Employee logins are so simple I'm shocked it isn't a regular occurrence honestly.

Maybe they just catch it really quickly these days

It just boggles my mind that seasonal employees and the like don't just give up the info. There are only two things required to get in
You crazy lol I was seasonal for 4.5 years. You think I'd lose my job for everybody to eat, nah .

Seasonal is the best way to work for Polo IMO . I'm never going back though.

This joint just came in. I decided to treat myself since I needed a coat for these DMV winters. Now Im hunting for the orange and blue...

Last edited:
Fam, I need some advice. I'm a pretty small guy (5'7, 125-130 lbs), and I've come across more than one occasion where my men's small shirts (not RL, just in general) still fit a bit weird on me, either too long are the short sleeves, or I feel as though the shirt feels baggy on me. I came across an article where a guy actually bought boys XL and they fit perfectly. Should I venture into this? Another thing is that it's cost effective :lol:

Last edited:
Fam, I need some advice. I'm a pretty small guy (5'7, 125-130 lbs), and I've come across more than one occasion where my men's small shirts (not RL, just in general) still fit a bit weird on me, either too long are the short sleeves, or I feel as though the shirt feels baggy on me. I came across an article where a guy actually bought boys XL and they fit perfectly. Should I venture into this? Another thing is that it's cost effective :lol:
Why not? Ive done that before especially with RL and Nike, since alot of boys styles/colors are exclusive to those sizes. Ain't gonna hurt no one to just try the stuff on...
nice toggle coat
very nice. Nothing better than the real coyote fur trim.
Add the Yellow color to your list too.
Thanks but I just cant do a all yellow coat lol...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom