**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone know how the quality is on this cardigan, is it thick, will it hild its shape ?

Only two participants in the Secret Ralph So Far so I'll extend until Monday the 17th...

remember you can email

[email protected] if you'd like to participate

This is a copy of the original terms.... We got 4 days until I pair up the people and send out the emails.

HERE IS THE TERMS SET FORTH FOR THE THANKSGIVING DAY OR NOV 24th Secret Ralph gift Exchange

Items can only be from Main line POLO / Polo Sport / Denim & Supply / & Purple Label / RRL

Something NEW (POLO clothing) OUTERWEAR (JACKET or SWEATER)
Something USED (POLO clothing) Can be New (shirt / dress shirt)
&
Something BORROWED
( Does Not Necessarily have to be borrowed...... for example: A BOOK which has something to do with Culture or Good Reading / accessory of some sort / does not have to be Polo ....but not Tommy Hilfiger or Nautica ) Nike, Brooks Bros. & Supreme are allowed. but we're really looking for something that you think will help another persons lifestyle. IE: maybe a hat or wallet ......... DEFINITELY NOT SOCKS / UNDERWEAR (unless they're SUPREME HANES)

FINALLY.......

YOU HAVE TO WEAR WHAT YOU RECEIVE FOR THANKSGIVING or WHATEVER YOU'RE GOING TO BE CELEBRATING ON THE 24th

It sounds lame but it'll be fun.....

I'LL BE TAKING NAMES UNTIL OCTOBER 15th, on OCTOBER 20th I will have matched up All the Ralphs with each other.

Everyone needs to RECIEVE their stuff by the 15th of Nov. (you have 26 days)

Send Shirt sz. / Sweater Sz. / & Jacket sz. to my messages.

No Shoes or Pants

NO DEVIATIONS FROM THE TERMS!!!

If you're interested please send me your personal information to

[email protected]

If anyone wants to look like a generic polo head then head to a local polo factory store. they have everything youll need

I beleive those shorts were released overseas only this past summer. They may have been in a few limited US markets but i never seen em anywhere. I was on the search for em briefly when i first saw em.

^^^idk know what the problem is([emoji]128530[/emoji]) with a "soul mate" . Dude's wardrobe is [emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️

^^^idk know what the problem is([emoji]128530[/emoji]) with a "soul mate" . Dude's wardrobe is [emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️

There ain't!! Lol

I'm just throwing options out there. Being heteronormative in 2016 is shooting a 50/50 chance almost, so why not say both options..

And Imma fan of his too... Been peeped wave

Haven't heard of anyone picking up this year's RRL shearling? 

No takers? I like the design of this one more than last year's

Don't know much about the polo bear stuff, but outlet in cookstown, on. Canada has these for $305

If that was cheaper I would have bought it

Don't know much about the polo bear stuff, but outlet in cookstown, on. Canada has these for $305

If that was cheaper I would have bought it

Thats not bad. After the exchange rate its cheaper than what ive seen on ebay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom