**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Went to Macys at Garden State Plaza yesterday, man everything was so damn dry. For the first time in years I think I will go the entire Fall/Winter season without a single blue label purchase. The three items I'm most interested in are RRL. :smh:

The preppy bear was on the shelf... they are really going hard with this bear campaign.

Ski Bear was available for under $150 on the site last winter. Crazy they're really going for $300 at the outlets.

Unless they're all sitting and no ones biting which I seems is the situation

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED OUT .

Left my Denim & Supply Japanese Selvedge jeans in the dryer and forgot.
Came back today and they were gone.:smh: I'm an idiot. :rolleyes

Selvedge? In the dryer b?

Yeah wash on delicate and dry on low. Selvedge is the reinforced stitching. Not all Selvedge is "Raw" denim. Raw you should'nt machine wash but just selvedge if you wash with woolite or light detergent and tumble on low you should be straight. Had the jeans for a few years and washed them that way without a problem just light shrinking which is natural. But damn I loved the fit of those jeans. :smh:

Last edited:
rrl's barely even fade, at the least the ones I have barely do.

Man I've had some RRLs for nearly 2 years now and basically stopped wearing them because they showed no real signs of age or wear.

There are a ton of better jean options out there to me. I honestly prefer my Baldwins, or Gap Selvedge over my RRLs which is sad.

I've had mine for 5 years and they had about 5 washes and the color loss is very minimal except for the coin pocket because I put a lot of coins in there. I still like them though because they fit great and I always want to keep a dark indigo pair around.

Went to Macys at Garden State Plaza yesterday, man everything was so damn dry. For the first time in years I think I will go the entire Fall/Winter season without a single blue label purchase. The three items I'm most interested in are RRL. :smh:

The preppy bear was on the shelf... they are really going hard with this bear campaign.

macy's @34th has been rough for a while. :smh: damn shame

CYO Dog Polos on sale[emoji]128021[/emoji][emoji]128085[/emoji]. Rottweiler and bulldog will be getting picked up for sure.

Back
Top Bottom