**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Got A Friends and Family Coupon Yesterday [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Share!!

So we not gonna acknowledge that it's Novem-Bear...?[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Post some older joint y'all...

Ive posted this pic in here before but a repost for Novem Bear

Currently wearing...

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Why must I live in San Antonio nowadays ...smh

How do the bear sweaters fit? Just noticed that Macy's has em at a pretty steep discount. 

Fits me just right. Not baggy not tight. For reference I wear a xxl and im 6ft 215. Since ur going to Macys just try on a couple sizes and see which one u like

@ahat20, much appreciated yet again bro. Was looking to order online, but you've got a point. I've got a few Macy's around me so it'd be a lot easier to go try them on in-person. 

@ahat20
, much appreciated yet again bro. Was looking to order online, but you've got a point. I've got a few Macy's around me so it'd be a lot easier to go try them on in-person. 

Np. Id say go in and try em on anyways. Even if u find it cheaper online atleast ull know which size fits u.

SMH..you supposed to be 'Tha Mansion' and aint know 5th ave stocks RRL pieces?

Google aint your friend bruh

What does my name have to do with ****? Like I said 5th Ave does not sell RRL! Only Polo, thus being an "Polo Flagship" if you can physically purchase RRL on 5th Ave at the Polo Flagship store I WILL BUY YOU ANYTHING in the store you WANT.

Catching up in here from about a month ago..

Been out of the loop need info on this

Was this a past drop from like 2015 that just made it to outlets or more will be available ?

I would like to know :nerd: thanks
Expecting no but was this bear ever available on a hoodie? Would be :pimp:

The small bear where the small pony usually is?

yeah 

Did I miss out on this sweatshirt ? Is it available anywhere? Outlets? Also is there going to be any type of Black Friday sale online or at the outlets? If I can get this hoodie on sale at the outlets that's a win win :lol:

I'm mad late but it seems like they're doing a bunch of bear stuff :pimp:. I don't want a big bear sweater I just want some small bear hoodies and some other outerwear. Hope I didn't miss out I'm def about to head to the outlets this week. Trying to find that gray bear pullover and the black zip up. I want to find a nice polo sport windbreaker/rainy day type of jacket. They had one online that went on sale for $75 but I slept on my size

Anyone go to wrentham outlets ? I live in west Roxbury so that's the closest to my house. Seems like the Macy's at the Cambridgeside galleria never has ****

Last edited:
Bunch of bear items at outlets currently including that hoodie. I'd check the closest to you if you can...been out a few weeks now...

Does anyone know where I could possibly find Polo Ralph Lauren Ranger Boots leather in Brick or suede brown color way???? online.Thanks for any help

Damn who ate up all the bears at Macy's??
I'd bet they're pulling a ralph and pulled them off the website during the private sale. I was able to go into a Macy's store and cop one today with the private sale discount which came out to 296 or whatever 25% was, plus got $40 in "macy's money" which can be used for like 5 days or something starting November 9

edit: code "PRIV" on macys.com right now for that 25% off, full price polo included

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom