**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just picked this up today....been eyeing it for weeks now....I had to have it

Nice pickup. I got a date next friday. Lemme borrow it and I'll get it back to you Saturday. Srs. Plz reply.

Ps....prrrrrrr

Last edited:
Fed Ex dropped off my Rugby order from last week :smokin

The Polo's fit great (like custom fit RL), the t-shirt fit a little snug (I should've went a size up on the tee :smh: , I'll just give it to some one as a present)

Got the same tee, and it fits tight, going to see if I can exchange for a larger size/ :smh:

I actually like the new River Rugby much better. The orange and navy do a lot for the shirt, but that square patch ruins it. If I grab it, I'm going to remove the patch. I think that a glue spot and stitching holes left behind by the romoved patch will give it a perfect worn look.

I'm surprised that there's actually some gems in the Spring line. I may spend a few dollars this season.

Last edited:
Rugby is re-uping overnight almost everyday. Red-stripe rugby, workshirt, some outwear and accessories all are back up now. Hoping my order doesn't get canceled.

For some reason the Ralph boot I was going to purchase wasn't on the official website or Google images, but it's a hi-top boot with two buckles on the top with "Polo Ralph Lauren" written across the buckles.

I was going to purchase the pair of boots until I scratched the paint right off the boot with my finger nail. The hell is up with that cheap stuff?

So I just bought these instead...

If you are looking for better quality, then you'll want to go with the Ralph Lauren branded footwear.
The "Polo" boots are going to be the along same quality lilnes of the average sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom